Suggestion for dining out

Options
When I know I'm going to a restuarant, like tonight, I go to their website and look at the menu. I plan in advance what I'm going to order and stick to it. I don't let anyone talk me into sharing calamari appetizers, either!

Replies

• SugarBearRetired
    SugarBearRetired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I know I'm going to a restuarant, like tonight, I go to their website and look at the menu. I plan in advance what I'm going to order and stick to it. I don't let anyone talk me into sharing calamari appetizers, either!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    SugarBear you are VERY smart. I'm using that trick! Menus online - genius!
  • lyndapage74
    lyndapage74 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Think I will use that trick too. I was myself wondering about that lol
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

That's the way to do it! :)

Although make sure you do allow yourself a cheeky appetizer every now again!
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing! And don't be afraid to request something special. I already request my burgers without a bun so I don't waste food by throwing it out. And I always switch out fries for a salad.
  • 89GermanG
    89GermanG Posts: 73 Member
    Options

I do the same!
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I wonder if @SugarBearRetired is still here after eight years.