Those mommy days

Options
Hey all I hope to connect with a ton of amazing people who are on the same journey when it comes to surround yourself with motivational people...I have gone from 185 to now 145 since February yes! February. ....i have a few more lbs to go hope to also meet mama's who also had or is struggling with losing the baby weight it's one heck of a fight but if I did it anyone can =) add me !!

Replies

• mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a mama trying to lose my baby weight. My daughter is 1 but still would like to lose 15 pounds by January which is when I am getting married!!
  • anaariana22
    anaariana22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Cody January is the big day that's amazing and congratulations! !! As well as congratulations on your baby. Babies are blessings after is when the struggle begins. I went from 160 to 190 on 9 mths it was crazy. I am here to help with anything you need.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Mom of four here, youngest are 1 and 2. I'm in maintenance however, my focus is increasing strength.
  • anaariana22
    Options
    Hi jenn!!
    It's always fun to train your body and watch how you grow stronger and stronger every day. Then you try to lift the same weight and it becomes to easy lol.i am here to help let's do this !
  • FrankWhite27330
    FrankWhite27330 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Dad of two here. Also. Trying to lose baby fat..

Dad's eat when mom eats too.... ya know
  • jmarchante24
    jmarchante24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey all I hope to connect with a ton of amazing people who are on the same journey when it comes to surround yourself with motivational people...I have gone from 185 to now 145 since February yes! February. ....i have a few more lbs to go hope to also meet mama's who also had or is struggling with losing the baby weight it's one heck of a fight but if I did it anyone can =) add me !! [/quote
    You are truly an inspiration to me, I am a mother of 6 and just want to get rid of this weight once and for all :)
  • anaariana22
    Options
    Lol Hi Frank I agree well feel free to add I will always help with a personal. Who's goal it is to better themselves! ! And jmarch hello well add me I have sent you a request and let's get this going =)
  • mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Cody January is the big day that's amazing and congratulations! !! As well as congratulations on your baby. Babies are blessings after is when the struggle begins. I went from 160 to 190 on 9 mths it was crazy. I am here to help with anything you need.

Thank you! I gained 60 pounds pregnant, and have lost about 55 of them and it was TOUGH!!! I just want to look good on the beach in Mexico for my soon to be hubby and I feel like after all that weight loss, this 15 lbs has been so hard to lose. I dk whats happening!?
  • anaariana22
    Options
    Hey we have the same amount to lose...I will message you and we can work on this together
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama of 2. My youngest is turning 1 on Sunday. Eeek! I need to lose this baby weight. My goal is to lose a total of 40 pounds. I'm always up for new friends. I'm hoping to lose half of that by the new year.
  • oxdaniellexo810
    Options
    Hi. I had baby #4 in June. I'm nursing and dealing with the big appetite that goes along with it. In the beginning right after having the baby I was doing so well, now It seems like I can't satisfy my hunger. I started eating whatever I wanted. I'm ready to get back on track now so I can feel better. I'm really in a slump but am going to pull myself out.
  • JoceyG26
    JoceyG26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I gained over 90 lbs while I was pregnant!!! And I am trying to loose 50 lbs, ugh it's so hard!
  • anaariana22
    Options
    I will love for all of you to add me so we can achieve together. It's great to have others who know what your going through =) look foward to this !!
  • yolandab2927
    yolandab2927 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just recently had my daughter 5weeks ago and lost all the weight i gained buut i want to lost about 60 more pounds! Please fill me in on the things youve done to help you lose weight! (:
  • tiffanyschadow
    tiffanyschadow Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It took me 3 years to get focused enough to lose the baby weight of about 30 lbs after my first son born 6 years ago. But...when I simply cut back on calories the weight disappeared in a few short months and I never even worked out! I was the thinnest I had ever been in my life. Fast forward to today. I've got an 8 month old and thought, I got this the baby weight will come off easy.....uhmmmm NOPE. I can only assume it's due to my age (40) and a slowing metabolism but not only have I cut back on calories and fatty foods entirely but I'm working out 5x a week and still struggling. I only had about 20 lbs to lose after this baby and I'm only about a pound away from my 125 goal BUT WTH IS GOING ON WITH THE SHAPE OF MY BODY EWWWWWWWW. I've lost all of this weight but my belly is still distended and disgusting. I hold most of my weight through my mid section but it's as if I've lost the weight everywhere else except this area. I had imagined my shape would have been a lot nicer at this weight but I still look pregnant.
  • wilder0902
    wilder0902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm just starting but I have a four year old and with him I gained 70 lbs lost 30 lbs and gained it all back. I also have a ten month old exclusively breastfed and I gained a additional 30 with him. So I have about 100 lbs to lose but I'm more focused on gaining strength and getting my confidence back. If you think we could motivate each other feel free to add me
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm not qualified to post in here.
  • anaariana22
    Options
    Hello all reminder add me so we can keep this going =)

If you just had a baby relax take it easy and enjoy your time with your new addition do not stress on the weight because that will make it all even worse when it comes to weight loss. When you are able to have "you" time then start easing your way back into the fitness world. After my baby I couldn't even do one sit up I was so sad....now I have lost baby weight and then even past my pre pregnancy weight I couldn't believe it! I HAD to start off slow aka eliptical I know it sucks but that's where to start or walking...feel free to add me and inbox me I can go on and on =) good luck on your paths to success! !!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Same her I'm 21 and 5,0"-5.1" 162.6lbs trying to lose the baby fat from my youngest who is a year and half now. Haven't been very motivated until now. This is the heavest I've ever been. I'm doing the 39 day shred. I'm on level 1 day 3 now and let me tell you I'm definitely feeling it. Almost every muscle is sore on my body lol
  • anaariana22
    Options
    Lol ladybug that's a great feeling =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!