I need work out ideals without a gym !

Options
It's been a while since I been here . I use to go to a gym and work out. Diet. But I broke my foot tore my knee n shoulder so I let the gym go. So I need good ideals to work out around my house besides walk.

Replies

• redmichelle67
    redmichelle67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You could do body weight circuits, those can be fun. Google it, there are some online. Or you could do yoga videos, pilates videos, bootcamp videos...there are tons of free exercise videos online.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Youtube is good. I've never set foot in a gym in my life and manage to exercise just fine.
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Try bursts of exercise for short duration that use your whole body. Squats. Pushups. Burpees. Sprints. For sprints find a hill. Warm up. Give it all you got for 15 seconds. Rest for 10 to 15 seconds. Cycle run to rest 8 Times. You can do the same for burpees or pushups. Short intense bursts.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're not still injured, what's wrong with walking? Walking is great exercise!

I also hike, garden, and do yoga.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Walk, run, body weight exercises.
  • LadyLallybroch
    LadyLallybroch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've started doing the fitness blender videos (they're free!!) and I really enjoy them. They have a LOT of videos, most of them not needing any equipment, and they do have a lot of low intensity and beginner work outs.

Even if not them, there are a lot of videos on youtube. Check them out. I like videos better than articles because you can SEE the proper form and be more confident that you're doing it correctly.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on youtube. Best thing ever.