Looking for friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• jessicamccoy515
    Options
    I'm just getting back into the routine again. I sent you a request as well as to some of the others that posted on here. It motivates me to see other people with similar goals so to anyone else looking to increase their friends list, please send a request my way. Thanks!
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Open diary here. Please feel free to add me. Too many of my friends have stopped coming here.
  • yummypotroast
    yummypotroast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me please! My diary is open. :blush:
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. For better or for worse. I have a pretty good balance of "healthy most of the time"
    I'm also flung a metabolism reset at the moment so im working out what my maintenance calories are.
    Join my adventure if you like. I always appreciate more peeps! And i like looking at what others eat as well :)
  • loki621
    loki621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Mine is public.
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to friends. Feel free to add me, log every day for the past 807 days, not perfect as far as my food, but have lost 20 lbs & 8 more to go! Anyone else feel free to add me too
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I don't like friends, but I don't mind snoops. Ha. I'm kind of a b****
  • aalbe83
    aalbe83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just opened my diary up. I was hesitant only because I didn't want to be judged on what I log. I'm pretty consistent during the week but the weekends are CRAZY for me...lol Feel free to add me with a little note :)
  • pussingtonp
    pussingtonp Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm open! Feel free to add.
  • Nathy_F
    Nathy_F Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Here!!! Mine is open to friends, anyone here feel free to add me, Im looking for more friends :)
  • jleebone
    jleebone Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You and anyone on the thread, feel free to add! I keep mine open and am looking for friends who are supportive and do the same. I have a pretty consistent workout routine but being super present with food is a new part of my journey.

Just lowered my goals to 1200 but eat back exercise cals. Logging is key for me so I'm pretty consistent!

• Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open.
  • linaaurelia27
    linaaurelia27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • os0612
    os0612 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone with open diaries want to connect? I find it really useful to see others diaries but so many people keep them private.

• os0612
    os0612 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too it seems like some food I put in I think is healthy but actually not that good so I'm like what is everyone else eating
  • LeslieDaigs
    LeslieDaigs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Request sent! My diary is open and I'm honest (about good AND bad choices) Anyone can feel free to add me if you'd like
  • MollyJE19
    MollyJE19 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. You can add me.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me so we can share meal ideas :smile:
  • strongshauna
    strongshauna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mine is open!! I just started logging once again but feel free to add me :)