Any Vegans on MFP?

Options
Hi there! New to MFP and would like to know if there are any vegans on here. Would be awesome to share info and support. Support from anyone is greatly appreciated, but if there are Vegans on here, that'd be super.

Replies

• MeghanAguilar
    MeghanAguilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Add me
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    There is a group called Happy Herbivores, some vegetarians but quite a few vegans. I was vegetarian for 27 yrs , almost vegan now
  • notmadeinchina
    notmadeinchina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just searched the forums here for "vegan"... I'm an aspiring vegan, and new to MFP as well. I "lean" vegetarian, and have avoided the cow and cow products, and now getting more serious... I will check out Happy Herbivores. Thanks @fldiver97 .

I've tried going vegan/vegetarian, but it's tough, having no one else in my life who is. I've been joining some Meetup.com vegan Meetups. That's been really helpful.

I just watched "Cowspiracy" last night. Good film.
  • ktrame71
    ktrame71 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started a vegan nutrition plan last week. So far, so good. But I have a lot to learn.
  • leighloh
    leighloh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a vegan wannabe :smile: I was a vegetarian for a while, just getting back into it now.
    I love making vegan dishes and make them quite frequently. I don't eat much dairy when I'm being strict with my diet, so I really like having an arsenal of easy, vegan dishes.

Add me if you'd like!
  • nawrocm
    nawrocm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a vegan :smile: I was a vegetarian for 18 years, and recently transitioned to veganism about 9 months ago. @krepka - what is the nutrition plan you are on? I'm always looking for new ways to switch it up.
  • toothpastekisses21
    Options
    Hey I just recently transitioned to veganism and would love to have more vegan support on here so feel free to add me
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am mostly vegan - my exception is that I have my own chickens and ducks so occasionally eat their eggs.
    I am 24 from Devon, UK :)
  • Gaz_Palmer
    Gaz_Palmer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, overweight vegan here. Just joined MFP.
    Trying to get away from processed foods, sauces, breads and get much more, or even all, raw food diet if I can.

Gaz