want some friends

Options
hiiii i am here.....i try to lose weight,but i gain it again because i lone food and i love chocolate etc.
i want to help me..... add me if you want.

Replies

• txgaldfw
    txgaldfw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I shall add you!
  • Celtic_Wanderer
    Celtic_Wanderer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love food too, chocolate is just one of the many things I enjoy eating. I am abstaining from chocolate for a month and then I will treat myself :)

I'll add you.
  • MTmimi
    MTmimi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love food too. But find that this is getting easier with a little time. I hope it works that way for you too. My trick is to exercise lots to earn more calories, and give myself a calorie buffer that I redeem for treats every couple of days. So far, so good, except the days I start to feel cranky. ;)
  • asocialb
    asocialb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too. Looking at other people post their workouts and diary motivates me. Have lost 15 pounds so far. Feel free to add me if you log in daily!
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I log pretty tightly and exercise quite a bit. If it helps you to look at my diary feel free. I didn't know following the workouts of other's served as motivation. I have enough drive. But if helps you all the good to ya.
  • petross500
    petross500 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Damn you chocolate!!! And I thought it was just me lol especially peppermint chocolate. Also being Italian doesn't help me cause nearly everything is carbs.... Pizza, spaghetti, risotto, cannelloni......
    Anyway, we can do this!!!!!
    628462 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I added you! I need friends too!
  • jasminemabry
    jasminemabry Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How do you stay away from the strach, and what is good attach or is there such a thing, add me if you like
  • marijapavlovska87
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new here. Want to lose my baby weight.Are there any moms , with postpartum weight gain. I started UN diet so wish me luck and yes I need more new friends for motivation and support.
    Good luck to everyone! :)
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Boywonder51bix
    Boywonder51bix Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I log in daily. Trying to lose weight. And who doesn't love food! This week I've been eating tasty food but healthy. Lol good luck!
  • MEHR0908
    MEHR0908 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I added you! :)