1326 cals left today and need Idea's

Options
So I have 1326 cals left today and I need healthy ways to get them in today. Part of my problem is that A it is 7:30pm and B I am not hungary???????I don't want to eat junk food to get cals but I don't know what to eat
Idea's please!

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Unless you are under 1200 so I would not be worried.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Don't stuff yourself just to eat back exercise calories. If you're over 1200, you might try a small snack and even easier might be some juice, a shake or a smoothie since you'll be drinking the calories, but definitely don't worry about trying to get in all 1326.
  • rhernandez
    rhernandez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    what is your daily calorie allotment? I have run into this same problem on the days when I've had a high calorie burn workout. I have eaten cheese, trisquits, and fruit.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it, you ate well plus you ate over 1400 total calories.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary, and you are fine! You've consumed enough calories for the day!
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If you feel you must eat, try getting a little more protein in. I looked at your diary and you seem a little light with that. But agreed, if you're not hungry, then no reason to eat since you're over 1200.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    You should have eaten more in the begining of the day. You want to eat 3/4 of your calories from the time you get up to you afternoon snack. Your meals should be abour 300-400 calories and snacks 150-200 calories
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    eat more protien too ... lena meats fish ect
  • mhig011975
    mhig011975 Posts: 181
    Options
    I aggree, if you are above 1200 calories, your body shouldn't go into starvation mode. I had 1307 left today. But I was at 1600 I believe?
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    peanuts/chashews/almonds/walnuts are ideal calorie fillers..yep, high in fat but unsaturated fat..and packed with protien. a handful will do you wonders!
  • armywife26
    armywife26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, I did go for the nuts about 15mins ago. But that is good to know that as long as I am over my 1200 then I should be good to go. I mean 1326 is a lot and with out work out's I am at 1390 a day so it was like eating 2 times today.
  • armywife26
    Options
    what is your daily calorie allotment? I have run into this same problem on the days when I've had a high calorie burn workout. I have eaten cheese, trisquits, and fruit.

for the day it is 1390 with out work outs
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    So I have 1326 cals left today and I need healthy ways to get them in today. Part of my problem is that A it is 7:30pm and B I am not hungary???????I don't want to eat junk food to get cals but I don't know what to eat
    Idea's please!

The entire thing about eating back your calories is for people WHO ARE HUNGRY. It's saying "it's okay to eat this food back." It's to train you to make slow gradual changes. So you're not suffering, the more you suffer the less likely you'll stick to a plan.
    If you're not suffering, don't worry about it.
  • armywife26
    Options
    well I forgot my PB and Jelly Sandwitch I had for dinner tonight and I had a banna and PB with rasins on top for a snak. So now I am around 706 left! SO not too bad hopefully this will all work