Looking for friends with open diaries

Replies

• biodigit
    biodigit Posts: 145 Member
    BekahC1980 wrote: »
    Well a lot of the reason most people keep it private is because people critize quite often when they don't like what a person is doing.

I don't think I've really seen anyone criticize anyone on the way they eat, maybe they'll make suggestion as I do, but other than that most of the MFP folks are really nice about how they approach others with respect to their diaries.

• hikingnotdying
    hikingnotdying Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2015
    Yup, open for everyone. Trying to eat 1800 and half of whatever exercise calories runkeeper comes up with, not the walking around the flat expenditure. Trying to cut on eating bread and pastries, not specifically doing a low carb, but just to stay within the calories and those really haven't helped before

Going fairly well this far, but wouldn't mind some more action on here. Even better if you're in the starting stages of strength training, I'll be getting to that hopefully soon enough (when the gym finally decides to open)
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    My diary is open as well! Always looking for friends with an open diary to give me some ideas for meals!
  • sunshinelover9
    sunshinelover9 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm always looking for food ideas. Add me :)
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    edited September 2015
    Mine is open, we can be friends. I have a 140 day streak going, but had a 2 month knee injury that slowed me down. But!! I am determined to not gain this holiday season, in fact I want to lose another 8 lbs before Halloween to wear my sexy bunny costume!! We'll do it together!
  • halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Mine is open. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Mine is open and I log every day. I don't eat "clean" unless something falls on the floor or is a fresh fruit or vegetable, then I'll wash it under running water first.
  • Mine is open, feel free to add me! Always looking for more support and food ideas.
  • marthapie2
    marthapie2 Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2015
    I think having an open diary is what keeps me the most accountable! Like "oh no, if I eat this cookie, that'll put me over and everyone else will see it!" :blush:

Anyone feel free to add me! I like seeing what other people eat too.
  • tdr82
    tdr82 Posts: 48 Member
    Mine is open. But be aware I'm in Australia. I have noticed some differences in food eaten with what people in America, but then again it's always good to learn.
  • I'm just getting back into the routine again. I sent you a request as well as to some of the others that posted on here. It motivates me to see other people with similar goals so to anyone else looking to increase their friends list, please send a request my way. Thanks!
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Open diary here. Please feel free to add me. Too many of my friends have stopped coming here.
  • yummypotroast
    yummypotroast Posts: 31 Member
    Add me please! My diary is open. :blush:
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Mine is open. For better or for worse. I have a pretty good balance of "healthy most of the time"
    I'm also flung a metabolism reset at the moment so im working out what my maintenance calories are.
    Join my adventure if you like. I always appreciate more peeps! And i like looking at what others eat as well :)
  • loki621
    loki621 Posts: 22 Member
    You can add me too. Mine is public.
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    I have an open diary to friends. Feel free to add me, log every day for the past 807 days, not perfect as far as my food, but have lost 20 lbs & 8 more to go! Anyone else feel free to add me too
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    I don't like friends, but I don't mind snoops. Ha. I'm kind of a b****
  • aalbe83
    aalbe83 Posts: 4 Member
    Just opened my diary up. I was hesitant only because I didn't want to be judged on what I log. I'm pretty consistent during the week but the weekends are CRAZY for me...lol Feel free to add me with a little note :)
  • pussingtonp
    pussingtonp Posts: 59 Member
    I'm open! Feel free to add.
  • Nathy_F
    Nathy_F Posts: 40 Member
    Here!!! Mine is open to friends, anyone here feel free to add me, Im looking for more friends :)
  • jleebone
    jleebone Posts: 23 Member
    You and anyone on the thread, feel free to add! I keep mine open and am looking for friends who are supportive and do the same. I have a pretty consistent workout routine but being super present with food is a new part of my journey.

Just lowered my goals to 1200 but eat back exercise cals. Logging is key for me so I'm pretty consistent!

• Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Mine is always open.
  • linaaurelia27
    linaaurelia27 Posts: 8 Member
    Mine is open!
  • os0612
    os0612 Posts: 4 Member
    Anyone with open diaries want to connect? I find it really useful to see others diaries but so many people keep them private.

• os0612
    os0612 Posts: 4 Member
    Me too it seems like some food I put in I think is healthy but actually not that good so I'm like what is everyone else eating
  • LeslieDaigs
    LeslieDaigs Posts: 2 Member
    Request sent! My diary is open and I'm honest (about good AND bad choices) Anyone can feel free to add me if you'd like
  • MollyJE19
    MollyJE19 Posts: 67 Member
    Mine is public. You can add me.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Mine is open, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me so we can share meal ideas :smile:
  • strongshauna
    strongshauna Posts: 3 Member
    mine is open!! I just started logging once again but feel free to add me :)