30 Day Shred Veterans

Options
I am starting the 30 Day shred tomorrow..I have a couple of questions. I would like to be sucessful at this so any advice will help..

1. Do I work 30 day straight? or Three times a week with the video?
2. Do I work on level one for 30 days and continue with the other levels for another 30 days? or do you work on level 1 until you need a challenge and proceed to level 2?

Replies

• denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a recommendation section on the dvd - but yes, you are supposed to do it 30 days straight - 10 days per level I think
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I did the dvd for 3 months...I think I had missed about 3 days in that time. I did 10 days on each level. The last month I did a different level eveyday.

Beware you will be very sore...your legs when you sit & get up. I just worked through it. It was okay after I started the dvd....but so sore for a few days.

Stick with it....you will see results!!
  • pricanandblack
    pricanandblack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :) I am ready to start!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and will start when I get it Wed or Thurs! Good luck! I hope I get some good results.
  • pricanandblack
    pricanandblack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks..same to you...
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Tried starting it today.
    Doesn't work too well with Strep.
    But it was fun. [:
    I was wondering about how long to do each level too, so I'm glad I came across this.
  • engineergirl
    engineergirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started today too, so I'll try to keep up with the group here! Work may interfere with my posting here, but I'm vowing to NOT let it interfere with working out! Took before pics today, will post them in 30 days with my after pics. Hoping to be able to ROCK the short dresses that are soooo popular here in South Florida in 30 days!
  • AmyBlu12
    AmyBlu12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me and boy am I sore!! Ha ha it's a great workout. I keep telling myself "It's only 20 minutes keep going!" Yesterday I ran 2 miles before the workout and this morning I ran 3. I can't wait to see the results!