Having a hard time...

Options
Hello.
I'm 5'4 and went from being 220lbs to 150lbs. I'm having a hard time losing the last 15 lbs to achieve my healthy BMI. I'm muscle training though, so the 15lbs I want to lose could vary depending on how I feel about the way my body looks.

Any pointers? I'm trying to eat approximately 1300 calories a day, as well as I exercise 4-5 times a week.

I appreciate any pointers anyone has to offer!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• GetFittttt123
    GetFittttt123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wanting to meet motivation buddies too!
  • shoe763
    shoe763 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Those last few success pounds can be tough, you've done great so far. Have you consider ketone therapy? Exogenous ketones can really boost ur energy/ metabolic rate. [ edited by mfp mod]
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Since you're new here and the first response to your question is this:

shoe763 wrote: »
    Those last few success pounds can be tough, you've done great so far. Have you consider ketone therapy?

Please know this is a BS advertisement.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food with a food scale? Are you logging everyday?
  • shoe763
    Options
    Sorry to offend anyone about the ketone therapy! It worked for me, backed by science and many people's testimonials. Im sorry again,I won't post again
  • abetterluke
    Options
    Sorry to offend anyone about the ketone therapy! It worked for me, backed by science and many people's testimonials. Im sorry again,I won't post again

There are a lot of things that claim to be "backed by science" that are complete BS. When your first post on the site is making ridiculous claims and telling someone to visit your websites it's pretty much a dead giveaway that you're full of crap.
  • shoe763
    Options
    I understand your point this is not the right venue for this information, nor for immature thinking.
  • abetterluke
    Options
    I understand your point this is not the right venue for this information, nor for immature thinking.

This is MFP -- immature thinking is our middle name.
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The calculator I use http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=28&csex=f&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=4&cpound=150&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cactivity=1.55&printit=0&x=68&y=10 says you need to be eating 1163 to lose 2 pounds a week.

You can add me for motivation if you'd like. I'm 5'4, 159 pounds (aiming for 115), and also doing strength training 3-4 days a week.