Feel the pain

syl20rochon
syl20rochon Posts: 9 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
You know when a trainer says that if you feel the pain that your muscles are saying hi. With this app, when I reach my calorie max for the day and I'm still hungry, it's the same thing and I'm telling myself that I'm feeling the pain, burn. If you have completed your calories for the day and you fed your body with good and healthy foods, proteins, vitamins, good fats, good carbs.. Feeling that pain means that you're burning fat and please don't eat cause it's all good.

Replies

• halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Yes! One of the first things I learned is that I couldn't trust my body for hunger signals. I felt hungry but knew it was just an adjustment period. The first week was awful! It got so much easier. If I used to be hungry ( what I learned was not true physical hunger, but a desire to eat) I would dwell on it like crazy. Now I can just ignore it. It is an awesome feeling to be on control of what you eat and not the other way around!
  • syl20rochon
    syl20rochon Posts: 9 Member
    You're absolutely right. I tricked my head in thinking it's burning fat and that it's not because I'm hungry. Eating is an habit like everything else (smoking, drugs, drinking, gambling etc....). Using this app shows you that you have taken your calories (good calories) for the day and eating more is not an option and required to stay alive. Be wise and think of yourself because tomorrow may never come.