Fall Clothing And Footwear

Options
PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
Boots and sweaters and hoodies, oh my!

Oh goodness, and then there's the scarves, hats, leggings, and camo...and...and...

Let's see what you love!

Replies

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend broke out this maroon sweater yesterday. Loved it :)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    image.png
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    that whole boots and pants thing is like kryptonite.
    I know, right? Fall is my favorite season. Perfect temperatures (chilly to warm, never hot), changing leaves, women's clothing, hot drinks, football... nothing not to like!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    R30CAYMANBIA_bis.jpg

20 mph in my Gator at 6 AM has felt cold in shorts and these bad boys once so far this season...
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    15ccaf520462b78f9a83b6f2f88b4517.jpg
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I've got fall boot lust, every year. Got my eye on some mid calf-
    3to4gpnxcyoc.jpg

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

You'd look gorgeous in this Brandy. Then again, you'd look great in just about anything.

Awe, makin me blush and stuff. Thanks Ricardo! :) This is why you are my favorite!!

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I love boots. They make me feel like Wonder Woman.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

You'd look gorgeous in this Brandy. Then again, you'd look great in just about anything.

This! That outfit is awesome!

And Non Stop, those boots you're waiting on are freakin' sweet!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    image.png

Hahaha! It totally is!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    image.png

Just after seeing this I walked into a store that was selling those puffer vests and I cracked up.
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in Queensland, Australia, so we are coming into spring. Days are warm, nights are cool...beaches are awesome. We don't do Fall/Autumn here because nothing really changes except it's just not as hot - which is worth celebrating in itself! Other parts of the country (the cooler parts) have leaves changing etc but not here.
    So the excitement over Fall and Pumpkin Spice (the whole pumpkin thing, actually) is utterly bewildering to me.

But I do love it when it's cool enough to wear my beloved boots - when they actually fit my calves! :-D
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I have a friend in Brisbane that laughs at me all the time for being so geeked out on it. :laugh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I just bought these:
    id6eivicqvsz.jpg

<3

But I'll have to wait a bit before it gets cold enough here to wear them in TX
    Love them!

Hoping to be able to sport myself something next payday. I'm scared to even look til then for fear I'll soend money I shouldn't!
  • GlutenFreeAussieGirl
    Options
    I'm with you @carlyp79 ! Coming into spring and I'm able to get out my summer dresses and sandals! Can't wait :D
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have a friend in Brisbane that laughs at me all the time for being so geeked out on it. :laugh:

I'm about 300km north of Brisbane but lived there for many years. Weather pattern here is similar, just a few degrees warmer at times!
    I'm with you @carlyp79 ! Coming into spring and I'm able to get out my summer dresses and sandals! Can't wait :D

Yes, I had to find shorts to wear today as we took the kids to the park to try out their big bikes (they are not yet 3 yo so it was a BIG deal to them.
    Summer is a big motivator for me, as being overweight in summer SUCKS. My house is awful it's always 10 degrees hotter in summer and cold in winter! We were getting regular 42 degree days last year and I hated every second of it.