Fitness DVDS - Yay or Nay?

Options
Hi I wanted to get an idea who likes to work out from home with fitness DVDS. I didn't think I would but I tried the 21 Day Fix Extreme and lost 10 pounds! I'm about to start CIZE with Shaun T (Dance/Cardio workouts) Fill me in on your favorites or if you are interested in working out with DVDS from home! :)

Replies

• karthika11186
    karthika11186 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi i have two kids to takecare off so i started doing jillian s workout and i found fitness blender in youtube they have lots of free workout with that i lost 18 pounds ... now i love working out in home... :) it saves lot of our time..
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    "Yay"
  • 515000aa
    515000aa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I much prefer to workout at home...I like doing p90x, p90x3, and the insanity workouts. Too many meatheads and social butterflys at the gym. Keep up the good work!!!
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up a round of 30 Day Shred and the results are awesome...plus I also use Fitness Blender and PopSugar Fitness for free on YouTube!
  • aspdenbrae
    aspdenbrae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I do Yoga from a YouTube channel, does that count?
  • usfjoygirl
    usfjoygirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Cize with my workout group right now! LOVING it!! Though it is definitely getting tougher hahaha
  • DiscipleForLife
    DiscipleForLife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay for sure....I'm doing P90X3....currently...saves a ton of time and money! Good luck!
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yay
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I mix up my stash of yoga, pilates, Leslie Sansone, Les Mill Combat (beach body), Piyo DVD's with Fitness blender on youtube for an incredible amount of options. :)
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love insanity workouts and have lost quite a bit, increased my cardio and toned with it. They are tough though but that's why I like them I suppose!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Love my p90x3....breaks my body and i want more everyday
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Yay
  • Abby_C2014
    Abby_C2014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    P90x and Insanity! ^_^
  • bnookst
    bnookst Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nay, it's much better to have instructor because he/she can correct you if you're doing wrog and you won't be risking hurting yourself
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Always yay...Youtube has great videos....my faves are anything by "Betterbelievefit" (Awesome if you love kettlebells!) ..."Lean Secrets" (Not so much workout, as nutrition advice, amazing nutrition advice!) ...."Fitness Academy"...."Nikki Blackhetter" (workouts and nutrition)....but mostly, I do my dvd's and, believe it or not, still videos!! Jillian Michaels and Tony Little are my usual go-to's :) Good luck!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy! !!!! That's how I got rid of 95 lbs!
  • herculean1982
    herculean1982 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Big fitness DVD fan. Jillian Michaels is my favourite have done her 30 Day Shred and Body Revolution both lost me a fair amount of weight and increased my fitness loads. Cost is negligible compared to going to a gym
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Before I got pregnant again I was doing Jillian Michaels' stuff (30 Day Shred, Yoga Meltdown, kickboxing, etc) and loved it. Very easy to sneak in a 20-30 minute workout! There's a lot of free workouts out on YouTube as well.