Exercise DVDs

Options
What are your favorite DVDs to get you really moving?

I'm looking for fun and fast paced. I live in Az and in the summer it's hard to get outside to exercise too often so I like to rotate different DVDs

Replies

• Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Jillian Michaels kicked my behinny!!!! :) I was doing the 30 day shred..it got too hard on the knees though :( it was an awesome video though!
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Turbo Jam
    INsanity Fast and Furious
    30 day shred
    Zumba
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone's walk Away the Pounds 3 mile walk, 4 mile walk and Walk Away the Pounds Boot Camp. I also have a 3 week boot camp one by Denise Austin.

I rotate between these 4 DVD's
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam
    Kettlenetics (cardio and strength with a kettlebell)
    Jillian Shred it with weights (again use a kettlebell)
    I actually like the original Power 90 (pre P90x) but love P90x Kempo, Yoga and CardioX.
    Wow so many dvds and so little time.
  • SandraCarrizales
    Options
    Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred and Zumba! I have Insanity but I didn't start it yet but I heard it was awesome!
  • d_renaud
    d_renaud Posts: 5
    Options
    i like Jillian Michaels 30- day shred, and boost your metabolism,
    Billy Banks Taebo
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Zumba - hands down is the best DVD's I have :smile:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    love billy banks , though the one i have is too long for lunch time. lately i have been having a lot of sweaty fun with Hip hop abs
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I love doing Insanity. I have so much room for improvement and want to one day keep up with everyone.
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE......Turbo Fire! and it can be for any fitness level. I started on week 13 because I was so cardio advanced but it has 25 min. cardio workouts to start...Check it OUt!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    I loved 30 Day Shred, Loving JM "No Trouble Zones", like BL "Last Chance workout", just bought JM 6 week 6 pack and Banish fat. Good luck.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba. Turbo Jam is fun, too. And presently I'm doing JM Ripped in 30..
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of Insanity and I LOVE it!! The Biggest Loser dvds are good too. Bob Harper's Inside Out Method series has some good ones, I have the strength training one and my mom has his cardio one. Both kick your butt! Hip Hop Abs is super fun, too.
  • kkhall29
    kkhall29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Zumba it's the best. It's fun and you learn how to dance.
  • clittrel
    clittrel Posts: 3
    Options
    I have just begun P90x and even though I thought I was in decent shape, I can barely keep up! I am looking forward to being able to complete every exercise soon enough.
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    Dancing with the Stars Latin Cardio....fun....you get to look at Maks....and you move for a full hour but its not hard or hard on your body
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    double post..sorry
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Cathe's Intensity DVD - it's AWESOME!!! And so fun, but it kicks my butt! Just ask my MFP friends LOL - I say so every time I post the workout :-)

I usually only do the step portion (30 mins), but there is much more to it. It has the step portion and also some HIIT and some boot camp/weights, etc.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    PS - my fav site for DVDs is http://collagevideo.com/

You can preview everything and there are tons of reviews.