Starting P90X/Turbo Fire Hybrid in a week or so... anyone wa

staclo
staclo Posts: 511 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
I decided a few months ago that I wanted to start P90X over the summer, but I did Turbo Fire and now I love it! So I decided to do a hybrid. Is anyone interested in doing it with me?

Replies

• johncowart
    johncowart Posts: 40 Member
    Im currently on day 49 of p90x round 6 and have been adding in turbo fire, rev abs, and insanity as I go along for the cardio. I would love to be apart of this thread through your journey.

Coach John
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    I do! Do u have a schedule u can share with me? I did P90X once and got great result, doing turbofire now and feel I need more weights. I would be happy to join!
  • staclo
    Im currently on day 49 of p90x round 6 and have been adding in turbo fire, rev abs, and insanity as I go along for the cardio. I would love to be apart of this thread through your journey.

Coach John

That would be great! I'd love the support, if you're willing to offer it. I did P90X 2 summers ago, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into it again.
  • staclo
    I do! Do u have a schedule u can share with me? I did P90X once and got great result, doing turbofire now and feel I need more weights. I would be happy to join!

Here's the schedule that I'm going to use: http://www.beachbody.com/text/p90x_microsite/worksheets/print-p90xtf-worksheets.html. I was excited to see that beachbody already had one available. I'm glad that you're going to join me! :happy:
  • staclo
    bump
  • staclo
    bump.... anyone else interested in this?
  • staclo
    bump... starting this on Monday... can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.