I just can't stop eating today!~

Options
I don't know what my problem is, I feel so hungry. I keep drinking tons of water but I am so hungry. I haven't really worked out but I keep eating or trying not to then eating. I know tomorrow I am going to regret it.... Ok vent over!

Replies

• goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I hear you - some days you're just hungry. Had one of those myself. Back on the wagon tomorrow.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I did it today too.... :(
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I did it today too.... :(
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That was me Friday night, eating EVERYTHING in sight, like I had a tapeworm or something. Today? I'm struggling to hit my calorie goal, lol!
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I call it "voracious ravenousitis" when I get that way. We ALL have those moments. Go ahead and eat, just try to make good choices, and make sure you're eating every couple of hours. I usually do a string cheese and an apple, or a greek yogurt between meals. It keeps me full longer.
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    try taking a tsp of bragg's when you feel hungry and know that you shouldn't be, it's supposed to help with weight loss and since it's vinegar if you leave the taste in your mouth it might help you not want to eat anything else!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my problem is, I feel so hungry. I keep drinking tons of water but I am so hungry. I haven't really worked out but I keep eating or trying not to then eating. I know tomorrow I am going to regret it.... Ok vent over!

I get like that a couple of days before Aunt Flo shows up for her monthly visit. Try tracking when it happens so at least you are aware if there is a pattern and you can plan ahead. I don't keep ANY junk food in my house the week before my period.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    When you feel like that bendge on veggies and fat free ranch or watermelon. It will fill you up. There's only 70 calories in a cup of watermelon. Yummy!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I have days like that, too -- usually the day after I have a large workout. Since I have been tracking the pattern for a while, I will often save a few exercise calories on the day of the big burn (when I'm not hungry), since I know I will be hungry the next day. I kind of think of it as naturally zig-zagging calories.

I will also do the broccoli in the bowl trick. If I am hungry to snack on broccoli, then I really am hungry and not just bored or emotional. Not that I don't like broccoli -- just that I don't typically over-indulge! :smile:
  • taz00071
    taz00071 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I find chewing gum helps my afternoon food cravings. Or try eating some hummus with some carrots and make sure to have a balance breakfast. Good luck and have fun. Tony
  • xxsweet
    xxsweet Posts: 21
    Options
    Sometimes not exercising makes you hungrier.. unless it's a planned rest day, than you probably just need more food for some reason.