Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Ben from England here, feel free to add me, especially if you're into life, tattoos, training & being awesome!
  • smokingroaches
    smokingroaches Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends
  • kahuku
    kahuku Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for more friends. Love to keep motivated, and help others along the way.
  • jimjamsjet
    jimjamsjet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends and support!
  • Rohanna15
    Rohanna15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to this site. Feel free to add me.
  • Victoria33A
    Victoria33A Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new friends to support! We gots this!!!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah friends!!! Get some get some!!!
  • FoxTrot2k15
    FoxTrot2k15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on here but I think I would like to change that. I'm a college kid and I'd like to find friends to add on here and even iMessage for more support if needed! Feel free to send me a request anyone :)! The reason why I said I was a college kid because I would like ages close to mine (19) <3o:)
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Please read my story here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10259676/my-attempt-to-become-less-of-a-man-a-comedy-of-sorts-pics#latest
    Then decide if we should be friends. I need more friends!
  • anisamoreland425
    anisamoreland425 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love more friends. I'm really active, I'm just terrible with restricting and then binge eating. I'm at the heaviest weight of my life and looking to change that. I'm really fun and a great motivator. I'm not looking to do anything too drastic, just keep track of what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising in the hopes of stable, long term, weight loss. Please add me.
  • davidboothman
    davidboothman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Used this app a couple of years back but neglected it. Starting it up again with renewed focus and looking to engage with the community to give and receive motivation. Feel free to add me! :)
  • clare155d
    clare155d Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hello! I'm Clare from London, looking for support as I try to lose 100lbs. Would love to start becoming part of the community here and make some friends :) Feel free to add me if you would like to.
  • alanbeck12
    alanbeck12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey lads, Please feel free to add! Enjoy lifting weights and working out and hoping that keeping a log here will keep me focused!!
  • yraquel95
    yraquel95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm brand new here and would love to meet some people and give mutual support and motivation to get healthy! I've lost 115 so far and have 45 to go!
  • Krystal_86
    Krystal_86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me could always use more friend
  • salongurl74
    salongurl74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please Add me I .. could use some encouraging.. Thank you

• cpace03
    cpace03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I am new to dieting. I am 44 yrs old, have a 2 week old son and a 21 month old son. I am pushing the 400 lbs mark and I am terrified that I won't be around to see them grow up. So. I started dieting. So far I have logged less than my goal in calories for the first 9 days. It is getting harder tho as the feeling of being hungry is starting to be a constant now. I find myself wanting to raid the fridge constantly.
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends!
  • joelsinden2015
    joelsinden2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to the app and in it too lose a substantial amount of weight feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother!!
  • hoping32
    hoping32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    looking to lose a bit of weight. Down 22ish pounds. Need to lose about 75 more. I like to work out. Looking for others to motivate and do this!