Do I appear chunky?

Options

Replies

• GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    My strumming nails are longer on the right. Built in picks;)
    My my how us fellas love insecurities and strumming nails!
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ........seeking validation on the internet can be quite soul destroying if you do it on the wrong forums. People are not trolling here but be prepared for trolling elsewhere if you continue to post such validation questions. Oh and no you do not need to lose any weight that I can determine.

Agreed.
    Good Post.
  • AppetiteControlFreak
    AppetiteControlFreak Posts: 76 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Nuno Bettemcourt rocked black nails

They totally added to the tone

Legs look smooth not chunky

• Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You know when checking out a girl chubby thighs are a definite deal breaker... Not. Most guys aren't going to turn you away, but I think once they get tol now you better that maybe where the issue lies. You obviously have a self esteem problem if you have asked this question multiple times. Are you chunky? By my standards no but I used to weigh over 300lbs at my biggest so a girl who probably weighs no more than 125lbs will never be chunky to me. (Even if you actually weigh more than 125lbs, that still wouldn't be chunky)

The best thing you can ever do for yourself is to stop worrying about what others think of you and to love yourself and whatever faults you think you have.
  • GR4H4M5
    GR4H4M5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fine.
    If you want to lose a bit more do it. But you're hardly fat.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You've already asked this many times.

Did you really expect a different answer ?

Please work on your self esteem issues. Your obviously very young and have some things that need to be sorted out ( besides your messy bedroom)

• Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    This is why youth is wasted on the young. Save those pics for 20 years from now when your boobs are racing each other to your knees and the cellulite starts sprouting all over your thighs. Until then, stop stressing and enjoy life!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Go fish somewhere else.

4vd77d99nwjh.gif
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

rphilipp78 wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I'd be more worried about the room looks. ;)

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Can I have a real answer?

Your attention seeking is tiresome
    You need professional help. There, a real answer.

This is somewhere in thread number 8-10 all following the same model ... post a picture, ask if she looks fat/chunky/how much does she have to lose/etc, fail to address basics such as height, current weight, caloric intake, goals.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Sure, but more importantly, one of your toes is really disproportion to the others. You should start worrying about that.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    did a google search for the user name, quite a few posts asking the same question on a variety of communities.
    Also found a video of her playing her music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlvQ4lg2qs. she seems confident. All i can think is someone trolled her one time saying she was fat and now she's looking for validation that she isn't.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    photojunk wrote: »
    did a google search for the user name, quite a few posts asking the same question on a variety of communities.
    Also found a video of her playing her music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlvQ4lg2qs. she seems confident. All i can think is someone trolled her one time saying she was fat and now she's looking for validation that she isn't.

Be careful posting things like this... I got put in jail for it.

If you're gonna go detective (it's really not that hard)... send it in a PM to someone... not on the forum because you're GONNA GET THROWN IN JAIL AND IT AINT GOOD IN HERE
  • AppetiteControlFreak
    Options
    photojunk wrote: »

Be careful posting things like this... I got put in jail for it.

If you're gonna go detective (it's really not that hard)... send it in a PM to someone... not on the forum because you're GONNA GET THROWN IN JAIL AND IT AINT GOOD IN HERE

You got a purdy mouth....

Ha

Jailhouse romance

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    11680.png
    Nope. You're more a leek soup.
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    andres0691 wrote: »
    This is a joke right?

Sadly, no. She posts this exact same thread like once a month. She likes the attention.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    There's something missing in this thread. A white knight. One will wander in eventually.