Need some motivational friends please, even if it's to say "good job" :)

Options

Replies

• tracyturland13
    tracyturland13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me in - need a kick up the backside! !
  • PattyRS77
    PattyRS77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same, feel free to add me. I've failed so many times before just started again 6 days ago. I'm 5'3 with 76 lbs to lose.
  • pcat89
    pcat89 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just added a load of you... Anyone feel free to add me too! Reciprocal motivation!
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am still learning the app mfp. I cook most of my meals for the week on weekend. Good luck
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Search for the group 'biggest loser team challenge'. I joined it in April and I can't believe the amount of support I got. ..and still do! It's a ten week team challenge. You are placed in to teams and are set challenges each week. You put in your weight each week. Team with the highest percentage loss wins!

The next one starts October 8th so you need to join the group before then in order to register your first weight.

I love it!
  • Deputymax
    Deputymax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Add me
  • rongata
    rongata Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request, I know the feeling, let's support each other and anyone else ☺☺
  • orser24
    orser24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can you add me also please?
  • megangray565
    megangray565 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any one is welcome to add me!! Helps me stay more accountable!!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sending you an invite now - and anyone else is welcome to add me too!!
  • blueberry1935
    blueberry1935 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pls add me or i will add. I need support and cheer on thia fitneas journey
  • Abby_C2014
    Abby_C2014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well so we can motivate one another ^_^
  • kuwick1230
    kuwick1230 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    can count me in !
  • hazeleyez26
    hazeleyez26 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me too.. More support and motivation is always a plus! We can do this! :)
  • tyme000
    tyme000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! As you all know fitness journey is never just linear progression. I'm very proud to say that from May to July of this year I lost weight from 194lbs to 176lbs while maintaining my strength profile. It's definitely make me a more active person I'm all aspects of my life. Im trying out a lot of things in different fitness releams now from Tough Mudder to crossfit. Since the end of July tho I've been slumping with my diet, more drinking and chips but haven't rebounded too much but want to get to 165lbs. I hope everyone can go hard on their journey and feel determined just as I am.
  • deneenae
    deneenae Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have an open diary too if you wanna have a look. =)
  • chocolalover
    chocolalover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to help, anyone else is more than welcome :)
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I quit using this site about a year ago and gained all my pounds back. I realize I need MFP or I fail. Looking for some new best friends to help me get back to where I was at before I started drinking Pepsi and eating Doritos again. I promise I will be very active and try to be supportive. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Frideee
    Frideee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and tried to add people but nothing yet LOL. Am I doing something wrong. Can someone try to add me to see if I have my settings set up correctly. Thanks.