Anyone else around 5'2 starting @ around 270lbs

Options

Replies

• mg_ellakkis
    mg_ellakkis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do any one follow a diet feom a doctor or by yourself? I started mine on my own, and not feeling good most of the time, numbness, dizziness, and at night feeling hungry, so dis any of you experienced such things when you startes up?
  • mg_ellakkis
    Options
    Sassyk35 wrote: »
    All are welcome to friend me

Hi all and Sassyk,
    I am 42 years and 110 kg wich is my heaviest weight ever. I am a mother of 4 kids (11 b, 9 g, 4 b, 3 b). We migrated to canada in 2013 and i have been stressed out ever since. Now i am having health problems like panic attacks which are quite severe. My last ambulance trip was last monday which they ct scanned me for a blood clot in the lungs. Thank God that was false, but i think ot was a wale up call for me.
    I must get my weight under 80 kg. Since last Monday i stopped rice and bread and found my self dieting without relizing it, now i realy want to continue and change my life style. Sassyk, we need all the support and motivation to stay on track, hope i find it here with you.
    Good for you for making this choice! ! We can support each other. :smile:

Thank you dear
  • CarrieElizabeth2009
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4 and when I started I weight 366 pounds. I am down to 250 right now but want to be under 200 and boy am I struggling! I would love to have more friends for support!
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kendra I just started on this app last Friday 9/4/15. Would luv some motivation I don't know anyone like me so it would be great if there were someone people to relate to. Luv before & progress or after pics.

I just turned 36 height 5'2 weight 270 lbs. Which is the heaviest I've ever been besides my last pregnancy. I have 3 children daughter Destiny 15, son Noah 12, and baby daughter Anadelia 16 months.

Hi! I am 5'3 and started at 268 in Jan 2013.... Am 197 now. Feel free to add me
  • mg_ellakkis
    Options
    Can you please describe your diet?
  • theladyrose1987
    Options
    Brand new on here. 27 yrs old 5'2" 200lbs. Medical Issues have made me gain a lot of weight and it's going to be a struggle to get it off but i'm determined. Would love some friends for motivation, feel free to add me!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3'' tall (haha!) and was 269 at my heaviest. That was 17 years ago. I'm 223 right now and am making the push for real life style changes.

• TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    5' 1'' started over 200 pounds, down almost 28 so far. Feel free to add me.
  • TammyRoach1
    TammyRoach1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be 48 in November, I weigh 250 and am 5'2
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, good luck!
  • adowde02
    adowde02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started at 287, 5"2 yself and 28 years old with two children. Would like another child soon. I am currently at 208 which is up from my lowest weight of 192 (last September 2014). I would like to lose another 25 pounds before my last child. Add me and lets keep eachother encouraged! :)
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    keep up the good work ladies
  • mstigurl
    mstigurl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am 5'2", and currently 347, which is WAY TOO MUCH for my height! I don't know what my highest weight was, but it had to be near 365. My scale stopped working - just got my new one sent to me yesterday - so I was able to weigh myself finally after 20+ days back on MFP. I am a single female with no one else in the house to feed, so I have no excuses there! I work 80+ hour weeks though and that makes the food choices something I don't put much thought into. I have been slowly getting into the meal prep world because it eliminates having to stress out over what to eat/make every day. I am looking for support and I would also love to support others. I think we are all here for the same reasons - weight loss and health - so feel free to add me as well. Oh and I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, CA if that matters. :)
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Hi all and Sassyk,
    I am 42 years and 110 kg wich is my heaviest weight ever. I am a mother of 4 kids (11 b, 9 g, 4 b, 3 b). We migrated to canada in 2013 and i have been stressed out ever since. Now i am having health problems like panic attacks which are quite severe. My last ambulance trip was last monday which they ct scanned me for a blood clot in the lungs. Thank God that was false, but i think ot was a wale up call for me.
    I must get my weight under 80 kg. Since last Monday i stopped rice and bread and found my self dieting without relizing it, now i realy want to continue and change my life style. Sassyk, we need all the support and motivation to stay on track, hope i find it here with you.
    Good for you for making this choice! ! We can support each other. :smile:
  • Sassyk35
    Options
    Hi I am 5:3 and started here 3 weeks ago at 19st1lb and now weigh 18st6lb so I have a long way to go, my overall aim is that I would love to be able to go to a normal clothes shop and buy something without thinking does it go up to size 22 even size 24 in some shops , it would make going out and work clothes etc so much easier . I've lost 9lb so far and I hope to lose another 1st 6lb by Christmas then I plan to set another goal
    Hi welcome! Do you mean you were 191 lbs & now 186 lbs?
  • Sassyk35
    Options
    When friend requesting maybe you could mention this post getting so many requests Idk which to except I want to be able to share & support you ladies so send me a message if you want to be friends plz
  • Sassyk35
    Options
    I am a lot older than all of you so not revealing my age, but I started my journey 3years ago at 370 lbs. And now am at 225. I also am 5' 2". It is slow going for me as exercise is hard with fibromyalgia and a bad back. However, you can do this if you are patient and stay focused. Best wishes for you and your husband.
    Honey it doesn't matter what your age is. We can still support each other & relate that sounds like a great job especially with those Obstacle I too have back problems & fibromyalgia. Stay positive
  • Sassyk35
    Options
    Hi! My name is Anna. I would be happy to give some motivation as long as you send some motivation my way. I am 40, standing 5'4 and weighing 359 pounds. I started a at 416 pounds about a year ago after a long drawn out divorce and many years of unhappiness prior to it. Now that the divorce is behind me I am taking care of me. I also have a thyroid issue that causes my weight loss be slightly difficult but I am trying not to discourage me. I am working on a low carb diet. My fitness plan has me eat 253 grams a day. I cut that down 125-150 a day and I have seen great success. So send me a friend request and we can be each other motivation. Good Luck!
    Hi Anna, I too have been threw a divorce never easy. Congrats on your success :smile:
  • Sassyk35
    Options

Hi all and Sassyk,
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad to hear you have made the right choices and started on the healthy path . :smile:
  • Sassyk35
    Options
    mstigurl wrote: »
    Hi all. I am 5'2", and currently 347, which is WAY TOO MUCH for my height! I don't know what my highest weight was, but it had to be near 365. My scale stopped working - just got my new one sent to me yesterday - so I was able to weigh myself finally after 20+ days back on MFP. I am a single female with no one else in the house to feed, so I have no excuses there! I work 80+ hour weeks though and that makes the food choices something I don't put much thought into. I have been slowly getting into the meal prep world because it eliminates having to stress out over what to eat/make every day. I am looking for support and I would also love to support others. I think we are all here for the same reasons - weight loss and health - so feel free to add me as well. Oh and I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, CA if that matters. :)
    Hi wow 80+ hrs a week what do you do? Glad to hear that you have started on a healthy path for yourself. Good job so far :smile: