GR4H4M5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Interesting image
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I don't know but your room is messy
    My eyes didn't go to her legs, they went to the mess in her room...lol!

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    If you really do think you are fat and that you need to lose more weight? than you really need to see a doctor, you have a much bigger problem.
  • laurabegee
    laurabegee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Of course not. You are lovely and have a very nice, toned look. You should be confident of this and focus on other things.
  • MGarcia0504
    MGarcia0504 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Also, how do you play guitar with your finger nails that long? As a string player, I know it's pretty much impossible. Unless your left hand is cut down short.

I was thinking the same thing. When I played I couldn't have long nails.
  • GR4H4M5
    GR4H4M5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    There seems to be more interest in the messy room and guitar than the legs.
    This is a very strange thread indeed.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    People on an internet forum can't give you what you're looking for. You are clearly seeking validation that you look great, and you do. But you don't believe that.

You need to work on developing you as a person to help you with your self esteem. Do some voluntary work or a part time course on something. Looks really don't matter in the grand scheme of life. Find a way to be comfortable and happy in your own skin and head.

I wish you well.

Cosigned.

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    photojunk wrote: »
    did a google search for the user name, quite a few posts asking the same question on a variety of communities.
    Also found a video of her playing her music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlvQ4lg2qs. she seems confident. All i can think is someone trolled her one time saying she was fat and now she's looking for validation that she isn't.

Aaaaaaand the song is about how all she wants to look good for someone else. That's perfection. Pure perfection.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    The only thing I'm pondering about the OP is when she will grace the forum with the next edition in this string of extremely similar threads that dates back to May.
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    The only thing I'm pondering about the OP is when she will grace the forum with the next edition in this string of extremely similar threads that dates back to May.

Well, it got her some Youtube hits. She's a beautiful girl, I hope her issues aren't as severe as she's making them seem. What a shame to waste so much time and energy on what doesn't need fixing or even thinking twice about.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Azuriaz wrote: »

Well, it got her some Youtube hits. She's a beautiful girl, I hope her issues aren't as severe as she's making them seem. What a shame to waste so much time and energy on what doesn't need fixing or even thinking twice about.

This thread is somewhere in the neighborhood of the 8th variant of this theme. It gets hard to tell with as many of them get deleted over the months.
  • Azuriaz
    Options

This thread is somewhere in the neighborhood of the 8th variant of this theme. It gets hard to tell with as many of them get deleted over the months.

I'm hoping she was hoping someone would do the detective work and get her those Youtube hits. If so, mission accomplished. Sadly, like many young men and women, she probably really does have horrible body image issues.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Has anyone made the obligatory peanut butter joke yet?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ugbacfugxfmp.gif

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    ugbacfugxfmp.gif

You win for the day. /day
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    She's baaaaack.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    This is why youth is wasted on the young. Save those pics for 20 years from now when your boobs are racing each other to your knees and the cellulite starts sprouting all over your thighs. Until then, stop stressing and enjoy life!

Hey! that does NOT happen unless people let it happen. Don't let the lurkers think that the future is bleak. If you take care of yourself and your body, you will look just fine in your forties, believe me. I'm 43 and my boobs are where they belong and I've a perfectly normal amount of cellulite (small) on my thighs, thank you very much.
  • Azuriaz
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    This is why youth is wasted on the young. Save those pics for 20 years from now when your boobs are racing each other to your knees and the cellulite starts sprouting all over your thighs. Until then, stop stressing and enjoy life!

Hey! that does NOT happen unless people let it happen. Don't let the lurkers think that the future is bleak. If you take care of yourself and your body, you will look just fine in your forties, believe me. I'm 43 and my boobs are where they belong and I've a perfectly normal amount of cellulite (small) on my thighs, thank you very much.

No doubt proper body care can help, but do you look as good now as you did at 20? I don't. Very, very few people do. And those who do have good genes as well as probably good nutrition and exercise habits. When I see pictures of me at 18 and 20 (before I had a kid, no surprise there), even pictures I was a little plump in, I can't believe I didn't like how I looked. I was pretty darn hot. Now. Well, not so much. That's what I mean when I say youth is wasted on the young.