Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• AndrewP0621
    AndrewP0621 Posts: 97 Member
    Would love new friends add me!
  • BrettS1973
    BrettS1973 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends from similar timezones to me, I am in Australia. +10 UTC. Happy to have any friends though. I was a member of MFP some years ago and had great success. Just recently came back, have lost 4 kg's in the last 2 weeks!
  • Alasha321
    Alasha321 Posts: 11 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'd love if people added me. New to this, have gone from 310 to 235 on my own, lots more to go though.
  • NYHealth
    NYHealth Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me - I'm always happy for some external motivation and connections :smile:
  • leslieroman98
    leslieroman98 Posts: 20 Member
    ADD ME
  • hel11b
    hel11b Posts: 12 Member
    hola
  • dpjs02
    dpjs02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone, I just joined and would love to have as many new friends as possible that I can support in their weight loss efforts and hopefully you will support me in me in mine!!! Thanks, Diane
  • twillightrose
    twillightrose Posts: 17 Member
    Add me if ya wanna :)
  • casskat92
    casskat92 Posts: 4 Member
    Roommate/ex-boyfriend went through gastric bypass surgery today I'd hate to get to that point that I should even consider it. I'm changing my bad habits not only for my health but for his as well, to support him through his difficult journey to come. Heard great things about mpf. I lack motivation for fitness and nutrition when doing it alone. Thought to give this app a try and would love some friends that face the same difficulties; or advice/support anyone I'd really appreciate it :)
  • psychgalmom
    psychgalmom Posts: 4 Member
    Day 52 newbie here- 22 lbs lost Looking for motivating pals on this journey to lose the fat mom title. I still have a long way to go. Add me and let's encourage each other!
  • Sphinx8888
    Sphinx8888 Posts: 4 Member
    New to MFP. Not looking to lose weight, just be healthier and exercise more. Go ahead and add me.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Posting here B):);)
  • SirintornIns
    SirintornIns Posts: 1 Member
    Hi from Thailand
  • Abby_C2014
    Abby_C2014 Posts: 86 Member
    Feel freeeee to add me. I will be your motivator! =^w^=
  • CorndogHorndog
    CorndogHorndog Posts: 1 Member
    Hello my name is CorndogHorndog but you can call me Monika! Happy to be here, let's get fit and hot and be friends!!!
  • angel_fire35
    angel_fire35 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me....I love to laugh and joke around and have a good time...we all need motivation and I wanna surround myself with like-minded peeps! Have a great night everyone ;)
  • cwbama79
    cwbama79 Posts: 7 Member
    Add away..:)
  • NikkiBiggestFan
    NikkiBiggestFan Posts: 25 Member
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    I'm always up for an add!!! :)B)
  • LynettRobertson
    LynettRobertson Posts: 2 Member
    Newbie here!!! I would love to lose my fun summer beer weight with MFP. I've honestly logged 2 days in & can't believe all the info it's giving me back. Can't wait to learn more & drop 10 lbs. (to start). PLEASE ADD ME!!!