Make friends for motivation and support :)

Options
Hi, I wanna make friends around here for support. I lift weights and do some cardio. I "try" to workout 3-4x a week. Im a single mom working full time and busy with my 7 years old daughter. I like going to the gym with accountability friends and working out in my home gym. I am into eating healthy and exercise. Having accountabilty friend helps me. I am hoping to make friends in this community. Feel free to add me or I can add :smile: right now I am trying to lose 10 lbs which i gained from my moving to a new house plus changed in work hours. But im back again in this game determined to focus and be consistent. Have a great day ladies.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support. I have 5 kids and I'm still working on losing the last 25 lbs...I've already lost 110!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blueberry1935
    blueberry1935 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support. I have 5 kids and I'm still working on losing the last 25 lbs...I've already lost 110!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!
  • chattykat41
    chattykat41 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends
  • kellismilez
    kellismilez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd luv sum new friends on here!
    I'm a 35 year old mom of 2 teenagers! Trying to lose at least 90lbs! 1st day back on here
  • Dragonflize
    Dragonflize Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I left for a bit and gained 4 of my 40 lb loss back !!! Yikes !!! I cant do this again ,,,so I am back on track today ,,