Momma of three, looking for friends for motivation and support

Options
Hi there! I am a blessed and busy Momma of three (4 yr old, 2yr old, 1 month old). Prior to my last pregnancy Inlost 60 pounds once I found out I was pregnant I threw all my healthy eating habits out the window (dumb dumb dumb). Decided today was the day, I am going to get back on track. Looking for anyone interested in being friends to help encourage each other to reach our goals.way better when we do it together

Replies

• megan913508
    megan913508 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can't imagine how busy you must be with 3 kiddos under 5. My girls are a bit older now, and I have a tough time.
  • staciecarpenter72
    Options
    Thanks. It's pretty busy but what a blessing! :)
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom with a five month old! Feel free to add me :)
  • notafatmommy
    notafatmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I got 3 and my youngest is 7 weeks tomorrow. Feel free to add me.
  • bozzi2002
    bozzi2002 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too
    Also mother of three 13, 10, 4
    I started today
    I fattest, I can not be like this enymore
  • staciecarpenter72
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Looking forward to some encouraging peers on this journey
  • healthykingjo
    healthykingjo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mum of twins here! Say hello to my saggy c-section stomach !! Lost 3st got another 1 maybe 2 stone at a push too lose, I'm back on it after a few months off was diagnosed with endometriosis and have really struggled with it, apparently healthy eating and exercise are supposed to help with the symptoms so here goes!! Please feel free to add me I shall be logging in every day :) Jo x
  • lovelyaka08
    lovelyaka08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I am a mom of 3 (12, 11, 6). I am ready to get healthy ams lose some of this weight!
  • loops03
    loops03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a new and first time mom as well. I started feeling the same way.. Wanting to be connected to other awesome moms who want to connect and support each other. Feel free to add me as well:)
  • Shanno555
    Shanno555 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two. One is six and the other 18 months. Feel free to add me. I don't know anybody on here.
  • cjtr1972
    cjtr1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi Stacie, I'm a mom of two wee ones (4 and 1) who yoyos way too much. I'd love to join you on your journey and help motivate one another! ive been using myfitnesspal for six years, off and on, and find I definitely do better on! i'm thinking I need support from the community to help stay on track, so I can stop this yoyoing once and for all! feel free to add me. ☺️
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me if you want. I have two daughters ages 12 & 8.
  • nolenebarnard
    nolenebarnard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me, mamma of 1 very busy 3 year old boy. Been trying to loose the pregy weight for 3 years no luck! Need friends and motivation!
  • WillamenaEspinoza
    Options
    Feel free to add me . Mom to 4 very very busy kids. !
  • samanthajane0294
    samanthajane0294 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :) I'm a new mum to a little boy, 8 weeks old, he's my first and I'm finding it VERY difficult to get the weight off!
  • feliciawalters
    feliciawalters Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too! My little boy is 19months and its taken about a year to loose about 30lbs. I still have a few more to go though
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a blessed and busy Momma of three (4 yr old, 2yr old, 1 month old). Prior to my last pregnancy Inlost 60 pounds once I found out I was pregnant I threw all my healthy eating habits out the window (dumb dumb dumb). Decided today was the day, I am going to get back on track. Looking for anyone interested in being friends to help encourage each other to reach our goals.way better when we do it together

We sound SO alike! Mommy of 3 up over 200 with each pregnancy - a license to eat... and I did!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here. Been on here for 2 and half years. Fallen off and starting again. I'm a mom to 3 kids (3, 12, 17) at home with one step son (15) on weekends sometime. Work full time. Diary open. I'm not an exercise fan. I won't lie. Calories are low for some. I stay at 1200 due to I'm 5 feet tall and 40 years old. Knocking on 41s door. Lol. Anyone can add if you'd like.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Add me :) mum of a 7 (8 next week) girl and 10 (11next week) boy and step mum of 4, 9 and 13!! And it's school holidays and I'm struggling!!