Coke & Straw

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Late to the party much?

I order two Big Macs, 2 large fries, throw it in a blender, add a bit of water (gotta get those 8 glasses!) and just blend the *kitten* out of it.

Cuts the calorie count down by 75 percent.

This is amazing! And to think I thought I would never be able to eat fast food again. Whoot.
    It changed my life. I lost 325 lbs doing this. It works on ALL fast food. For serious.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Makes sense (the coke part not the sipping through straw) depends on where you live. We call soda coke over here so thats all I expected LOL
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What if I use chopsticks for my coke?

Too hard to get it in your nose
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    A MFP friend also told me that if you stack two cheeseburgers together, your body will only think you're eating one.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    A MFP friend also told me that if you stack two cheeseburgers together, your body will only think you're eating one.
    That's why I put TWO Big Macs in my blender. Double up.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I always drink my vodka thru a straw, don't know about the calories getting lowered. But I'm sure I work some extra muscles. LOL. And I ALWAYS most admittedly get very drunk doing it!

:sick:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    you gave me a good giggle. You are awesome :)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    No, see, you have it all wrong. If you suck your coke up through a straw (or 100 dollar bill, or platinum engraved straw), then you are officially jacked up and dont want to eat, and too damn broke to afford taco bell........ Oh, wait, you meant soda........ no...... I don't think that is accurate at all.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

F*cking genius.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

F*cking genius.
    I have my moments.
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    nope, the straw won't reduce the calories you put through it,
    BUT
    using a straw for teeth-staining items like colas,
    can help reduce the damage done to your teeth.

(cola is used to remove rust on battery terminals, can't be great for teeth enamel, so yeah, DO use a straw!)
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    BUT

(cola is used to remove rust on battery terminals, can't be great for teeth enamel, so yeah, DO use a straw!)

Um, fun-hater! ;0)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    BUT

Derp Derp.
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    sorry, i thought the OP actually DID believe that about the straw!
    rofl, sorry!

and i do see lotsa ppl not using straws for colas, just saves on teeth whitener (NOT cheap)
    if one can use a straw.
  • kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the thought could be that using a straw makes you drink more slowly, so you might be satisfied with less coke when you are a habitual drinker?
    Obviously the calories are a question of how much you consume, regardless of how.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    If I drink my beer through a straw, does that count too?

you get DRUNKER that way.

Proven fact!

(well, at least a well-tested theory from my younger years......................muahahaha)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Perhaps the thought could be that using a straw makes you drink more slowly, so you might be satisfied with less coke when you are a habitual drinker?
    Obviously the calories are a question of how much you consume, regardless of how.
    Again...Derp derp
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Again...Derp derp

Hurr Durr....ermahgerd....
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I heard that if you blend your food and beverages up and inject them, they are kcal free.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I prefer to use a $100 bill as a vehicle for my coke... but to each their own.

my exact thought! lol