Any vegan bodybuilders/powerlifters/recreational lifters here?

I'm finally starting to get my diet in order (meeting macro goals, logging, etc.) to gain muscle and stop being the stereotypical vegan skeleton, but it would be nice to see what others are doing here to achieve similar goals. I love cooking but have no time to cook during the week so I'm doing the Meal Prep Sunday thing, and it would be nice to get ideas since I'm used to cooking day-by-day and making up recipes on the fly. Any non-skeleton vegans here have open diaries or want to be friends?

Replies

• Hi Terrance I just saw your post now. I recently made my profile public so you can see what I typically eat on a daily basis. I am also a vegan and eat high raw. I am a female and I lift 5-6 days a week. I'm eating at a slight deficit right not to cut a few lbs for a powerlifting show I am interested in (potentially) doing. Meal prep is my specialty and passion so if you have any questions I am Def available to help. If your interested, I also have a public instagram @2rawsomechicks which I post a lot of meals. Hope this helps!
  • Thanks a lot! I followed you on IG too.