I don't feel too good today

Options
I am having such an off day. I feel so tired and lazy. I skipped my workout and just logged 2.1k calories for the day. Please tell me it will be OK. I could really use some help.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It will be ok!! Forget today, start again tomorrow! It's a bump in the road, we all have them!!
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    It will be ok!! Forget today, start again tomorrow! It's a bump in the road, we all have them!!

Thank you so much. I guess I really needed someone else to tell me this. I am doing the 30 day shred and I think it got a little boring. I will start tomm morning.
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    One bad day isn't going to make a huge difference as long as you get back to it tomorrow. Take a rest day if you need it, drink tons of water and make yourself do something tomorrow, if not a full workout then a walk or anything that will keep you moving. Skip the guilt if you can, it will only make you feel worse :)
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    Options
    We all have our off days. Don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support. So will one off day actually slow down weight loss because it's all about calorie deficit?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support. So will one off day actually slow down weight loss because it's all about calorie deficit?

You ate at maintenance for the day. Call it good :)
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    Ah life's so unfair :(
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Feeling tired may also be your body fighting something off. You may want to take a multivitamin or cold prevention tablet. Many people around me are sniffling and sneezing. That time of year when kids go to school and bring back germs.