New start tomorrow!!

Options
Been a bit injured for the last couple of months, so the running has fell away and the porkyness has crept back. Looking back I should of got on the bike/put down all the crap food, but too late for that.. what is done is done. Line in the sand now.. Tomorrow I move forward!!!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    neilsteruk wrote: »
    Been a bit injured for the last couple of months, so the running has fell away and the porkyness has crept back. Looking back I should of got on the bike/put down all the crap food, but too late for that.. what is done is done. Line in the sand now.. Tomorrow I move forward!!!

Why not start today? At least start logging your food and see how you did :)
  • neilsteruk
    neilsteruk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

I would if I could remember what I had :) Tomorrow is only 12 minutes away now for the new start :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    neilsteruk wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »

I would if I could remember what I had :) Tomorrow is only 12 minutes away now for the new start :)

oh alright then, if you say :) Tomorrow is good too!! read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Please remember that exercise is not necessary for weight loss. It's what you do for fitness and can create a larger deficit so that you can eat more, but you can lose weight perfectly well without it. Don't ever let a physical injury keep you from your weight loss goals.
  • neilsteruk
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Please remember that exercise is not necessary for weight loss. It's what you do for fitness and can create a larger deficit so that you can eat more, but you can lose weight perfectly well without it. Don't ever let a physical injury keep you from your weight loss goals.

Thanks, I really do need to change my mindset on that. Going to start logging again tomorrow and very excited about it :)

• neilsteruk
    Options

Yep that's me a thousand times. Thanks though.. It's now one minute past midnight and not eaten a thing.. Going well.. I can do this :)