Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    2BeHappy2 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I don't know but your room is messy
    My eyes didn't go to her legs, they went to the mess in her room...lol!

I have a messy room too but try to clean up for selfies :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Azuriaz wrote: »
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    This is why youth is wasted on the young. Save those pics for 20 years from now when your boobs are racing each other to your knees and the cellulite starts sprouting all over your thighs. Until then, stop stressing and enjoy life!

Hey! that does NOT happen unless people let it happen. Don't let the lurkers think that the future is bleak. If you take care of yourself and your body, you will look just fine in your forties, believe me. I'm 43 and my boobs are where they belong and I've a perfectly normal amount of cellulite (small) on my thighs, thank you very much.

No doubt proper body care can help, but do you look as good now as you did at 20? I don't. Very, very few people do. And those who do have good genes as well as probably good nutrition and exercise habits. When I see pictures of me at 18 and 20 (before I had a kid, no surprise there), even pictures I was a little plump in, I can't believe I didn't like how I looked. I was pretty darn hot. Now. Well, not so much. That's what I mean when I say youth is wasted on the young.

I look better now than I did when I was 20.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    This is why youth is wasted on the young. Save those pics for 20 years from now when your boobs are racing each other to your knees and the cellulite starts sprouting all over your thighs. Until then, stop stressing and enjoy life!

Hey! that does NOT happen unless people let it happen. Don't let the lurkers think that the future is bleak. If you take care of yourself and your body, you will look just fine in your forties, believe me. I'm 43 and my boobs are where they belong and I've a perfectly normal amount of cellulite (small) on my thighs, thank you very much.

No doubt proper body care can help, but do you look as good now as you did at 20? I don't. Very, very few people do. And those who do have good genes as well as probably good nutrition and exercise habits. When I see pictures of me at 18 and 20 (before I had a kid, no surprise there), even pictures I was a little plump in, I can't believe I didn't like how I looked. I was pretty darn hot. Now. Well, not so much. That's what I mean when I say youth is wasted on the young.

Get it.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Just run to a clean room!

• Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options

Wish I could say the same.
  • mccindy72
    Options

It's entirely possible to still do. Heavy lifting is a huge boon to the body. When I could still do any form of exercising, a combo of cardio and squats/lunges with weight were my lower body's best friend. Upper body work with weight did the same for my arms and back. Because of that work, I never had to do a crunch or any isolation abdominal work - my core is solid on its own just because of the work I was doing overall, all of those things force you to use your core. When weight loss is achieved to goal weight with body fat percentage in a low range, and body recomp done with weights, you can have your best body at any age.
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options

It's entirely possible to still do. Heavy lifting is a huge boon to the body. When I could still do any form of exercising, a combo of cardio and squats/lunges with weight were my lower body's best friend. Upper body work with weight did the same for my arms and back. Because of that work, I never had to do a crunch or any isolation abdominal work - my core is solid on its own just because of the work I was doing overall, all of those things force you to use your core. When weight loss is achieved to goal weight with body fat percentage in a low range, and body recomp done with weights, you can have your best body at any age.

To look like I did at 20? No, not without surgery. I had a C-section for one thing. Also, while I'm nowhere near seeing my grandmother in the mirror yet, I see traces. I have a similar body type as she did, and it's aging similarly, and she was not overweight.

Not to say I can't improve it, though. Might even be some areas I can make better than they ever were. But even so, if I could get my old body back without having to take the ignorance, I'd do it! Even the slightly chubby version.

Thank you for your encouragement, though, I need a solid core for spinal support reasons anyway, no matter what it ends up looking like. And I'm not going to quit trying just because I have some areas only plastic surgery or a trip back in time for a body snatching will fix. :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options

LOL That's the first thing I noticed too.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ask reddit
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Your toes look too chunky for those flip flops. Maybe you should wear half a size larger.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Your toes look too chunky for those flip flops. Maybe you should wear half a size larger.

Ha! I noticed the feet in the shoes much more than the legs!
  • armylife
    armylife Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Ha! I noticed the feet in the shoes much more than the legs!

Fetish?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I noticed the tan lines on her ankle- foot area but it could just be the lighting.

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options

Not nice
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Just run to a clean room!

Y so much cardio?
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! I hear ya!!!
    And you are absolutely right!!
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    spacelump wrote: »
    No amount of reassurance from anyone will change that you feel insecure with yourself at this point in life. All the compliments in the world didn't add up to me feeling good enough or pretty enough as a young teenager.

Essentially because insecurity (the kind you seem to be displaying) isn't about looks, rather something much deeper that won't come to you for many of years.

You're legs look strong, healthy, fully operating. You have them and can use them. They take you places and allow you things in life others don't get. And no, I don't personally think your legs are fat...then again I'm just another stranger online and you wouldn't believe anyone anyway, right?

Vanity makes a woman ugliest. That's what I've always thought. Go be young and know that you will look back knowing these worries were a waste of time. I'm sure you'll become a beautiful woman.

love this one best I think
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    u2ai6ky9wu44.jpeg

<3
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Chunky, no.......morbidly obese, yes.
    Once you understand sarcasm, get help for your real issue.