What's your workout routine?

Options
What does your weekday typically look like?
I work 45-55 hours a week and most days I just feel exhausted after work.
When/how do you fit your workouts in? How long do you workout for? What's your favorite workout?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I either do 3 or 4 days of heavy lifting. I'm in a deficit now so I knock it down to three, full body, each session takes about an hour and a half. That's it.

ETA: I don't have a favorite workout, but my favorite lift is the dead lift and my favorite program so far has been PHUL, a combination of powerlifting and hypertrophy training.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I work and coach so I some days I feel completely drained, but I always feel better after a workout. Usually if I can get myself started, I am more likely to finish a workout. I like to vary my workouts because I quickly become bores. Some days I may do kettlebell exercises while watching football, use my elliptical and read on my Kindle, meet friends for a run when the weather cooperates, take my dog for a quick run, go hiking with my roomie, do a boxing workout, jumprope, play volleyball in a church league with a friend, or actually use my gym membership for the row machine and yoga classes. As you can see, I don't really have a favorite workout and I try to find activities that I enjoy. I find the more that I like the activity, or if I have people counting on me, I am more likely to make the time to workout.
  • FrankWhite27330
    FrankWhite27330 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    3 to 4 days a week. currently doing 5x5s but have been doing full body workout. Deadlifts WORK! and all 3 bench incline decline and flat. squats HURT but doing them