Need help with "My Foods" and adding to daily food diary

Options
carolgrn
carolgrn Posts: 657 Member
Created a "My Foods" cookie. Had added it to food diary until they were gone, so they are on my list of already added food.
Made another batch and altered the recipe. Suddenly disappeared from "My Foods" list.
Went back to food diary and it is still listed on already added list and still has same nutrition as previous to alteration.
Searched database and still cannot locate. Created new one on "My Foods". Now cannot locate in food database for adding.
Can only add where previously eaten which uses old nutrition values and cannot access/alter to correct nutritional information.

Replies

• JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Al you have to do is, on your diary page, click the my foods tab and select items.. You don't search the database. Hope I'm understanding correctly.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,988 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Are you adding it as a recipe, by entering the individual ingredients? If so, it should be under My Recipes, not My Foods.

Edited to add: Also, if you did enter it as a recipe,and then edited it, are you sure you saved it after you edited the recipe?
  • carolgrn
    carolgrn Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    JeffBrown3 wrote: »
    Al you have to do is, on your diary page, click the my foods tab and select items.. You don't search the database. Hope I'm understanding correctly.

Yes, I did find it that way. Thank you.
    Are you adding it as a recipe, by entering the individual ingredients? If so, it should be under My Recipes, not My Foods.

Edited to add: Also, if you did enter it as a recipe,and then edited it, are you sure you saved it after you edited the recipe?
    Thank you, I was wondering about the recipes and if they could be edited the same way.

You both answered my questions. Thanks