sbauer933 Posts: 78 Member
    :) I could use some friends
  • RockPrincess080
    RockPrincess080 Posts: 10 Member
    Would love some more friends! :smiley:
  • touchkay
    touchkay Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hey, I'm Keyon. Full time college student trying to lose some weight. I've attempted numerous times independently, but failed every single time. I hope to create a support group to help me overcome this challenge! Add me! Thanks.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Sure, I like people. :wink:
  • twnns
    twnns Posts: 34 Member
    I want to inspire, motivate and befriend as many people as I can. I feel like if everyone had just one helpful, motivated, happy, inspirational, compassionate, empathetic, shoulder to cry on there would less war, violence, and certainly less domestic violence. People need compassion. If I can be that person that waves to someone on the street who was about to harm themselves. Then because they were shown not everyone is a self centered, egotistical, "screen watcher" and someone cared enough to show them a smile and a wave, maybe just maybe I could save a life. The same goes for here. Are there people on here who might be just about to give up? Absolutely! If I give them encouragement and let them know everyone goes through ups and downs and to stick with it. Maybe it will save there life. If you need encouragement or just a friend add me! If you need to talk message me I will help out anyway I can. I might not get back to you right away but I will get back to you.
  • hows it going?
  • Hi, I am an active user. I came here to see if counting cals would help me gain weight. I found the diary very useful to record my workouts. I keep an open diary and post my workouts daily. Add me no matter what your goals are.....
  • kimjacques2
    kimjacques2 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi, I'm happy to be added, new to forums and a little shy to start!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Sure motivated interact exercise and good sense of humor. ..BBQ Lover B)
  • KeishaPage1
    KeishaPage1 Posts: 1 Member
    Lookimg for friends and motivation!!
  • I need friends to motivate me to do better!
    I want to lose weight but stay fit not skinny!
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    always looking for new friends!
  • Drwhofan14
    Drwhofan14 Posts: 2 Member
    I could always use more motivation!
  • Lkn35
    Lkn35 Posts: 76 Member
    Can feel free to Add me
  • Add me if you have an open diary - specifically looking for UK/Ireland based people :)