What are your high protein snacks?

Options
2»

Replies

• ruffway2go
    ruffway2go Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    I pickle some of my hard boiled eggs with onions and sriracha. Spicy, vinegary yumminess.

that sounds amazing.. how long do you let the eggs soak
  • traie38
    traie38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6oz Starkist Tuna packet mixed with a horseradish or dijon based mustard. 185 calories - ish (depending upon how much mustard you use), 0.8g carbs, and 39g protein
  • rjan91
    rjan91 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 TBSP Quest vanilla protein powder and 1tsp of strawberry sugar free dry jello mix. It is really yummy.
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    ruffway2go wrote: »
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    I pickle some of my hard boiled eggs with onions and sriracha. Spicy, vinegary yumminess.

that sounds amazing.. how long do you let the eggs soak

Of course the recipe is on my phone, and I can't have it out at work. But, I know it's vinegar, sliced onion, water and sriracha. You bring it to a boil, then let it simmer. Let it cool, and pour it over peeled hard boiled eggs. Then toss in the fridge. I shook the jar up every day, and just left them in there til used up. (Longest I've had them is about 10 days.)
  • Mal88fan
    Mal88fan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein bars are exceptional & come in many flavors!
  • roroinco
    roroinco Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love the Smithfield Ready Snack Go! They sell them at Walmart in the section where the Lunchables are at. The ones I buy are only 90cal and 10g protein. They taste really good.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Smithfield-Ready-Snack-Go-Roasted-Turkey-Hot-Pepper-Cheese-1.5-oz/45743194
  • cecchambers
    cecchambers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Body Fortress Whey protein powder from Walmart is great in a smoothie with 1/2 low fat yogurt, 1/2 c skim milk, 1/2 c frozen raspberries and 1/4 c orange juice. Very good, high protein and can be meal replacement if in a hurry and on the run.
  • scottwatson0421
    Options
    PB
    Protein Shake- 25 Grams with Almond Milk
    Cheese
    Cottage Cheese