Greetings!

Options
A few weeks ago I had to dig into the back of the closet for the "professional" slacks I used to wear for work. It's been 2 years since I have worn any of them and was very disappointed (though honestly, not surprised) when nothing fit.

I'm 27, 5'0" and probably weight about 115lb. I'm not looking to lose a lot (that would be unhealthy) but I do want more tone, less jiggle. And I want to make these changes now, to have good habits for the rest of my life.

Because I'm still fairly small, I get a lot of flack when I comment on my body in anything but glowing terms. Hopefully, here, I will find support from people who understand what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• donnaswi
    donnaswi Posts: 1
    Options
    I understand what you mean. I'm 5'11" and not that heavy, but not looking like I want to. When I make mention of need to loose weight, people say the same kind of things. But we need to be comfortable in our own skin. I've been working out all of my life and enjoy it. Keep it up, it is indeed a way of life!
  • MelonieB
    MelonieB Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Melonie i have a lapband ive lost 92 lbs since september i have 25 more lbs to go , this has been a struggle but time well spent i would do it all over again :) looking forward to meeting others on there weight loss journey .