Pasta :-)

Joanneh
Joanneh Posts: 40 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
Can anyone advise on the calories in eating out at an Italian? I had a smallish serving of fettucine in a tomatoe sauce with prawns, cherry tomatoes and spinach. It was delicious, and the sauce tasted very light. The only equivalent I can find on the database is a ready meal type one, and as I am new to this any help would be appreciated!!

Replies

• Joanneh
    Can anyone advise on the calories in eating out at an Italian? I had a smallish serving of fettucine in a tomatoe sauce with prawns, cherry tomatoes and spinach. It was delicious, and the sauce tasted very light. The only equivalent I can find on the database is a ready meal type one, and as I am new to this any help would be appreciated!!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Maybe you should break it down int he data food base just start entering item for item and keep logging them until your done then when finished add that meal if you eat it a lot to your meals. It will save it there for future reference.
  • Joanneh
    Thanks for your help April Ann!
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Sounds kind of like an Olive Garden Shrimp Primavera type dish. So, in the food search look up "Olive Garden shrimp" and then choose the portion size that seems appropriate.
  • Joanneh
    Thanks for tha. I am in Ireland so not many of the brands are familiar to me in terms of restaurants.
This discussion has been closed.