Looking for 1:1 Buddy

GoConfidently
GoConfidently Posts: 13 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey Everyone!

I am looking for someone to check in with daily to help keep me (and them) accountable. Maybe someone with similar goals? I am a 28yo female, 5'8" tall. I started at 240 last August, after my second baby (lost a bit before joining mfp). I am now around 199 (yay!) And looking to get to about 150. Who's with me??

Replies

• Winston8570
    Winston8570 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! My situation is very similar. I just had my second baby (6 weeks ago) and am wanting to get down to 145. I'm back to my prepregnacy weight. I'm 33 female , 5'4, current weight 196.
  • bozzi2002
    bozzi2002 Posts: 19 Member
    I am. Please add me.
  • Aani15
    Aani15 Posts: 172 Member
    Hey Everyone!

I am looking for someone to check in with daily to help keep me (and them) accountable. Maybe someone with similar goals? I am a 28yo female, 5'8" tall. I started at 240 last August, after my second baby (lost a bit before joining mfp). I am now around 199 (yay!) And looking to get to about 150. Who's with me??

Keep the good work going!
  • nikki5525
    nikki5525 Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats! May I ask how you lost the first 41 pounds? Please spill your secret.
  • GoConfidently
    GoConfidently Posts: 13 Member
    nikki5525 wrote: »
    Congrats! May I ask how you lost the first 41 pounds? Please spill your secret.

This is going to sound strange, but... I had to learn to let go. I am the type of person who over-thinks things. I used to get really stressed out if I made even one mistake. Let's face it- we all end up making mistakes! Once I gave myself permission to mess up here and there I was able to move forward.