• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    UK Here! - Surrey :)
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm in Wolverhampton. Have been on MFP since the beginning of the year and have done really well using it.
    Always looking for more UK friends so everyone feel free to add me B)

78560134.png
  • CharisXE
    CharisXE Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, East Yorkshire here. All welcome to add :)
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello! UK here as well! Surrey, feel free to add x
  • adam_hodgson
    adam_hodgson Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Liverpool feel free to add
  • kazzyv
    kazzyv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK. Down south near Brighton. Feel free to add me too.
  • kazzyv
    kazzyv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    beck13beck wrote: »
    I'm from West Yorkshire. I'm hoping this app works for me, I've tried many latest diets and ended up putting more on in long run. Have any of you had good results or are you just starting same as me? X
    I lost a lot a while back and have just rejoined. The key thing is to keep logging on every day and list everything you eat. Make it a a regular part of your day and make a point of logging on even if you know you havent been good ! Last time I had a really helpful "friend" on here who really helped me. She reached her goal and isnt on here any longer but if you can hook up with someone who can nag you and encourage you it will really help... but you will need to make the committment to log in regularly. Good luck
  • JumpingJack2015
    Options
    Newbie here from North London. :)
  • JumpingJack2015
    JumpingJack2015 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How can I get my Ticker to show in posts......can anyone help plz.?
  • Bud_
    edited September 2015
    Options
    On your profile page under your 'my progress' ticker is a link 'Add to your site' - click on that and then follow the instructions there (just copy and paste the BBcode) :)
  • JumpingJack2015
    Options
    I've already tried all that thanks Bud, but copy and paste the code to where exactly? I want it to show on here under posts not other forums.
  • jennib1427
    jennib1427 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bolton :)
  • Exercisewoman
    Exercisewoman Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hi im from Uk and been on here a while. Would be nice to have more friends who understand my lingo:D .
    I'm happy to support people as long as you support me. I've lost 12 lbs so far and in my 40 's . I love
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This app works, so far lost 46kg, I have an amazing friends list. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada, but totally love talking to those in the UK.

Add me, if you like....
  • Bud_
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I've already tried all that thanks Bud, but copy and paste the code to where exactly? I want it to show on here under posts not other forums.

Just paste the BBcode in directly, under your message in the comment box.
    You will have to do this each time you make a comment though as I don't think there is a way to set it to do this automatically (i.e. as a 'signature')

e.g.

qltis8md42rc.jpg

Hope that helps!

• chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am from North London.
    There are a group of us trying to loose weight in time for Christmas, if you want to join in, the group is called target weight for Christmas- are you with us? You can find it at the bottom of the community page, anyone can join.
    Good luck to you all.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm from the South West
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Bud_ wrote: »

Just paste the BBcode in directly, under your message in the comment box.
    You will have to do this each time you make a comment though as I don't think there is a way to set it to do this automatically (i.e. as a 'signature')

e.g.

qltis8md42rc.jpg

Hope that helps!

I just found a way of applying it to all posts, try this:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings

There's a box to tick to include it on posts.