Atlanta where you at!?

Options
Hello to all of my future MFP friends... Would love to have local, fun, motivational people, who live in the Atlanta area to help support me on my journey! Plese feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• dianamyers1213
    dianamyers1213 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me even if your not from Atlanta. I need all the support I can get!!
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm in the ATL. I'll add you as a friend.
  • voldemortisreal
    voldemortisreal Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey, not quite ATL...but in Georgia :smile: Does that count? Add me if you want.
  • dianamyers1213
    Options
    Hey, not quite ATL...but in Georgia :smile: Does that count? Add me if you want.

Of course it counts... Lol! We all need motivation and support from each other... Ill make sure yo add you!
  • dianamyers1213
    Options
    Bxqtie116 wrote: »

Awesome.... I'm in Riverdale area where abouts are you? I recently just found out that one of my mfp friend is in the Stone Mountain area and we are talking about doing I think it a walk for Breast Cancer in October... Would love to invite you in on the fun!!!
  • burly_man308
    burly_man308 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm near Atl. In Gwinnett. Glad to hear from fellow Georgians.
  • lamihay11
    lamihay11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right outside of Atlanta would love you to add me! We just moved here a few months ago. Would love local ppl looking for thsame result and in the same direction.
  • dianamyers1213
    Options
    lamihay11 wrote: »
    I am right outside of Atlanta would love you to add me! We just moved here a few months ago. Would love local ppl looking for thsame result and in the same direction.
    Bxqtie116 wrote: »

Thanks for the add... Good luck on this journey!
  • dianamyers1213
    Options
    I'm near Atl. In Gwinnett. Glad to hear from fellow Georgians.

Awesome... Lets keep each other motivated!!!
  • dianamyers1213
    Options
    lamihay11 wrote: »

Welcome to Georgia... Im def down for the cause!! I've already requested you... Have a wonderful day my friend.
  • msjamika86
    msjamika86 Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm in the Decatur area. Feel free to add me.
  • AKASpring91
    AKASpring91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Alpharetta, but my office is in Atlanta...