3 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Kellie - Good job on resisting Mcdonalds! I too have a challenge with sweets! We have a stupid basket of miniature chocolates RIGHT beside my desk. As long as I don't have any, I'm okay, but if I dare to have one piece, I ruin my entire day because I have never been able to stick to just one!

eericson51 - How is insanity? I have been bidding on P90X on ebay and haven't actually got one yet. I am excited to try something more challenging though! I assume Insanity adn P90X are very similar.

I actually logged everything yesterday and stayed below my calories for the day! One day at a time! The scale hasn't gone down any further, but still down 2 from last Friday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
  • george1957
    george1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    C:happy: ount me in. I would love to lose a few extra pounds. 6 would be great. Good luck to all.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My work schedule, since one of my managers is on vacation, is screwing up my workout schedule :( I usually start work at 11am Mon-Thurs, so I would workout at like 8:30am and then go to work after. From last week until the end of next week I’m starting work at 8am, so I really don’t want to have to wake up at 5:30am to work out, but I also can’t seem to make myself workout when I get home around 4:30/5pm. I have been able to go swimming some days after work, but hopefully I can push myself to try to workout so I can reach my goals!

I’m sure you’re all doing great so far! Keep up the good work! We can do this! :D
  • jamielr84
    Options
    George - Welcome and good luck on your 6lbs!

cmg4721 - Sorry about your schedule getting all screwed up. My husband has just recently got switched to second shift at work and that means he is not home in the evenings for me to go on my runs. So I am stuck doing it on the treadmill in our garage! And it's hot! And there is no way I can get up early enough to do it in the mornings!

I just ordered P90X!! I am super excited and can't wait to get it in the mail. I am very nervous that I am going to suck at it, but I guess I won't know unless I try. Has anyone else done P90X?
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Just a reminder to everyone not to forget to weigh in the morning! Good luck!!
  • clc_80
    clc_80 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started so I think that 12 lbs would be awesome. :happy:
  • cmg4721
    Options
    Good morning everyone :) I hope you all had a great week! I didn’t exercise hardly at all, but I still tried to keep my food under control…and that seemed to work for me this week. Next week I will try harder to get some more workouts in :)

My weigh-in for week 1 is 183.2lbs (-3.6lbs) [didn’t realize it was so much till I did the math]

Can’t wait to see how you all did :)
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Good morning! I lost 6lbs this week! That puts me at 214, which is what my ticker is at, so I have lost all the weight I had gained! My ticker is no longer a liar!

cmg4721 - Awesome job on your 3.6lbs! I didn't exercise as much either. Just thinking about how hot it was in my garage made me cringe when I thought about running on my treadmill. I am thinking about going to the gym this week and running on their treadmills. I just hate the thought of working out in front of people!

clc_80 - Welcome to the group!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    wow, you guys did great! I exercised and was under calories all week but just couldn't seem to shake the weight lose. Weigh in today was 179.2 for a whopping .6 lbs. Hope next week will be better.
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Official weigh in today was 194.5! Hooray! I lost 2.5 lbs this week! :-) 4.5lbs from my goal for the challenge!
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning 228.2. 1 pound lost. Hope to do better this week!
  • cmg4721
    Options
    Great job everyone on your losses!!! no matter how big or how small...a loss is still a loss (the scale is moving in the right direction lol). If you didn't lose, thats ok....maybe something is a little tighter this week than last week lol :) Keep up the great work!!

jamielr84 - i agree with you...i wasted a year gym membership because i just couldn't make myself workout in front of other people lol...and you had a fantastic week!!! Keep it up!
  • cmg4721
    Options
    Ok...I finally bought a HRM so hopefully I can push out some workouts before my vacation next week! hopefully you're all having a great week so far :)
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Well I lost a big fat nothing this week. :grumble: So there is no way I will reach my goal of 15lbs by next week since I have only lost 6 total so far. That's okay though, I think I set that goal a little high anyway. I didn't do great with my eating this week, but I did start P90X. It is kicking my rear! I have been so sore all week! Hopefully I can lose atleast 3lbs next week.

Hope everyone else had a good week!:flowerforyou:
  • cmg4721
    Options
    Another weigh in day :) I didn’t lose as much this week as last, but the scale still moved a little. Now that I’ve got a HRM I think I look forward to working out a little more :) I leave next Wednesday for my vacation, so I will be doing my final weigh in Wednesday morning instead of Friday :)

My weigh-in for week 2 is 182.4lbs (-4.4lbs from the start)

jamielr84 – I hear P90X is tough…congrats on starting it :) keep sticking with it and I’m sure you’ll see results :D

Everyone else, I hope you had a great week!! Keep up the great work!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Offical weigh in this week is 193.

That is 1.5 lbs this week.

P90x is NO JOKE! Your gonna be sore for awhile. Hang in there my friend. :-)
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning 224.8.
    Down -3.4
    Total down for challenge -4.4

Hoping for another good week! (I need to make up for that first bad week :ohwell: )
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    starting weight 179.8
    last week 179.2
    this week 178.4
    total so far 1.4 lost

don't think I am going to make my 8 pound goal but at least it is going down and not up
  • cmg4721
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great this week!!! our hard work is paying off :) we might not reach our goals, but as was said, at least it's going down! :D Keep up the great work!
  • cmg4721
    Options
    Good morning all!!! I’m leaving in a few mins to go on my vacation….so here are my results for our 3 Week Challenge:

Weigh in today 180.8lbs
    Starting weight 186.8lbs
    Total lost in challenge (-6lbs)
    Goal was to lose 5-7lbs so I’m right in the middle :)

I hope you all have a great weigh in on Friday! Have fun on any vacations or events that you have coming up! I will check in when I can! Keep up the great work!!