Anybody else make fun mistakes when logging food?

For some reason, I always seem to misplace the decimal point when I input bananas. I just did it again. Sure makes my eyes pop out of my head when I see those red numbers appear. :)

i05k4hqdfd1s.jpg

Replies

• Hegemone
    Hegemone Posts: 12 Member
    Ha! Yes, I've done that, too! Talk about doing a double take --!
  • tomhassi
    tomhassi Posts: 11 Member
    Happens to my almost daily....
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Oh wow! Looks like the monkeys got a hold of the keys to the banana factory. :smiley:
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    I went the other way. I went to a tasting, so I put .1 of a serving, as I had a small bite of the foods. Next time I entered the food, I forgot to change it back to one serving. I could not believe the amount of calories I had left at the end of the day. It took me 3 days before I figured out what was going on.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    TOO FUNNY - I just posted that I ate 11.25 bananas and couldn't figure out why I was suddenly way over my calorie allotment for the day.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    I went the other way. I went to a tasting, so I put .1 of a serving, as I had a small bite of the foods. Next time I entered the food, I forgot to change it back to one serving. I could not believe the amount of calories I had left at the end of the day. It took me 3 days before I figured out what was going on.

6wer0twiy30o.gif

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    Nanogg55 wrote: »
    Oh wow! Looks like the monkeys got a hold of the keys to the banana factory. :smiley:

LMAO!

• LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    spzjlb wrote: »
    TOO FUNNY - I just posted that I ate 11.25 bananas and couldn't figure out why I was suddenly way over my calorie allotment for the day.

:passes the prune juice her way: