Quick and Easy no cook breakfast ideas

Options
I've been eating oatmeal for like 2 years straight for breakfast. I'm kind of tired of oatmeal. Any quick and easy breakfast ideas? Something I can carry with me to work as I do not have time in the morning to whip anything up. It has to be at least microwavable. Looking for something filling, yet less than 250 calories.

Replies

• dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You can make up a breakfast casserole or quiche with or without crust on a day off, divide into travel containers and grab and go each morning. I will do fruit and yogurt made up in mason jars too for the same reason, just grab and go.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Do you have time to make a quiche on the weekend? You can even make them in muffin tins.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    A sandwich.
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Make egg bakes and quiches in a muffin tin for easy individual portions.

If I'm in a hurry I'll have a nutrition bar or protein bar.
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm digging the quiche idea
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    If you have time to make up a batch, you can make scrambled egg muffins and freeze them. They heat up well in the microwave.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Freezer breakfast burritos and sandwiches. My burritos are about 200 calories with center cut bacon, egg whites, low carb/high fiber tortillas, low calorie cheese, and veggies for bulk.
  • sinbadfxdl
    sinbadfxdl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Egg and cheese floded tortilla. Cook your egg with broken yoke in a skilled with a pat of butter, remove and place tortilla in pan to absorb the butter cook till tortilla bubbles. Place egg and cheese and then fold it like a taco. Once tortilla is to a desired crisp, fold it like a taco and wrap it in a paper towell . Your out the door with coffee in 5 minutes. I eat it every morning.
    260 calories delicious.
  • sinbadfxdl
    sinbadfxdl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Skillet
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I respect your non-morning-ness. How about a protein shake in a shaker bottle? Yogurt with flaked cereal and fruit of choice, made up the night before? Bagel and cream cheese.
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I eat one of these every morning 150 calories.

Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pita
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs. Forget microwave, as this is easy to do.
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Can you not wake up 15 minutes earlier? I'm not being sarcastic. I get up 2 hours before I have to leave for work. It's reallly nice. Basically I just moved one of my free time evening hours to the morning. Sitting on the porch at sunrise drinking a cup of tea, reading a book, watching the birds... Try it sometime.

Love it! Makes for a more peaceful and productive day.
  • WeighToGoJudy
    WeighToGoJudy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nut butter (I prefer almond butter) and banana rolled up in a multigrain tortilla or flatbread.