Fitness Blender- the good & the bad?!

Options
Hey everyone! I just discovered fitness blender and I am thinking this is how I will be restarting my fitness journey - any input would be appreciated :smiley:

Replies

• colleenhickey
    colleenhickey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I <3 Fitness Blender! I've been using it for a few years now - occasionally at first, but as my primary exercise since April 2015. Love it! I've done a few of their programs. I would recommend starting with either the Low Impact, if you're new to exercise, or the 30 minute ones if the cutie in your picture is still that age :smiley:

They have an app (iOS and Android) where you can find no shortage of motivation from others. It's a great community!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is FABULOUS!!! The biggest weakness is their pilates and yoga based workouts. They don't have a strong pilates/yoga background. Kelly will do a cobra and hyper-extend her neck and you're not suppose to ever hyper-extend your neck, you're suppose to keep it neutral but in their more recent stuff, you can tell they've definitely improved their knowledge/instruction in that area.

Their strength, weights, HIIT and their workout calendars. I have to agree, their low impact calendar (a four week plan) is a great way to get started. I'm currently 2 1/2 weeks into their weight loss 8 week plan and it's fantastic so far. It's hard, but it's worth it.

I think they offer a higher quality then most videos you pay money for! I stream music on pandora when working out. :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Can't think of any bad about fitness blender! I've loved every workout I've done. It's been my primary exercise for the past 8 months and I've lost 70 pounds. :) I mostly do the HIIT and kickboxing videos or their 5 day challenges. I also bought an adjustable set of weights to use with their strength training videos.