NSV - BMI SCORE!!

Options
onewarmmomma
onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
For the first time in YEARS, my BMI is out of the "Obese" range! Granted, the "Overweight" range isn't ideal, but it's better than where I started :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

SCORE!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a HUGE milestone in your journey to getting healthy! Think of how much more you can do now, and how much more good life you have because of this change!

Great job on your weight loss!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! MARVELOUS! FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work -- you are amazing :drinker:
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic.well done
  • susieQ79
    susieQ79 Posts: 12
    Options
    congrats............i'm trying to get out of the obese range too :embarassed:
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    "Overweight" range isn't ideal, but it's better than where I started

It's all about moving in the right direction. Way to go! It's HARD to lose weight. But that kind of success is MAJOR! You should celebrate! Buy a new outfit or something!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, I celebrated when my Wii Fit stopped saying "You're obese" to me in that annoying little electronic voice! Great job!
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nice going! :0)
  • fortworthbret
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, I celebrated when my Wii Fit stopped saying "You're obese" to me in that annoying little electronic voice! Great job!

I *hate* that thing :) 30.6 as of yesterday though, it'll shut up soon.

Good job, this is a great milestone.
  • onewarmmomma
    Options
    Thanks everyone! We are ALL amazing and strong! We can kick this fat to the curb!! :bigsmile:
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Fantastic!!! Well done you!!

Almost there myself - just a couple of pounds to go!! :happy:
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "Congrats" "Awesome job!!" I am still in it, but determined..... :)
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done! When I finally dropped to overweight, I let out a loud whoop and shouted, "I'm overweight!!!" My husband looked at my like, "well I think a) we already knew that and b) why is this reason to celebrate?" When I explained to him, he slowly nodded, but still didn't find it terribly earth-shattering. But we MFPers know how awesome that is!
  • freefalling83
    freefalling83 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I'm waiting for the day that I'm Overweight! 29 lbs to go!
  • onewarmmomma
    Options
    I do see the the humor in celebrating being overweight! But like someone said, look at where we started!!

I'm one of those that had a twisted perception of myself when I left the house in the AM. I would wear something that I thought was slimming, then would later see a picture and think, "OMG! If that's slimming, then what do I REALLY look like?!?!" Trust me, I never thought I was a skinny girl, but I did think I looked a tiny bit thinner than I actually did :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!