Cant trace my replies?

Options
franciss
franciss Posts: 28 Member
I am still new. Please tell me where I can find where I posted my replies.

Replies

• Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Yeah that's a tough one. If you can remember the name of the thread you started, you may be able to do a search for it. Otherwise, take a look in the forums where you think you posted and look for those with yellow buttons glowing beside them. They are the threads that you've started.
  • franciss
    Options
    Thanks. I will be more aware with future postings. I thought I could bookmark them or something like that
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you can bookmark threads, have a look at the right side of the screen where the thread title is, you can see a star there, click on the star and it will bookmark it. The star on the line "message boards" will list your bookmarks.
  • franciss
    Options
    I have created a few yellow stars but the bookmark still says" you do not have any bookmarks yet"
  • Steve4239
    Steve4239 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    just click My Discussions at the top and it will show threads you started
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    franciss wrote: »
    I have created a few yellow stars but the bookmark still says" you do not have any bookmarks yet"

refresh the web page.
  • franciss
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. Not the treads I started but the treads I replied to.
    I should have remembered
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    On the Web version, navigate to COMMUNITY > Message Boards > Search [1]
    Click the gray arrow on the right to display Advanced Search options [2]
    Enter username in Author text box [3]
    Click green magnifier button to search [4]

diy0ol2fu395.jpg
  • JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just my opinion, but there should be a way to subscribe to threads and have a way to see all threads that you have commented on. This is standard in all other forums. MFP is way behind the times.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    JeffBrown3 wrote: »
    Maybe it's just my opinion, but there should be a way to subscribe to threads and have a way to see all threads that you have commented on. This is standard in all other forums. MFP is way behind the times.

MFP has that feature. You can bookmark a thread you would like to follow. You can also click on the bell icon at the top of the screen, and a drop-down menu will appear. If you click on All Notifications, it will take you to your Profile where you can view all Notifications, Discussions, and Replies.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    JeffBrown3 wrote: »

MFP has that feature. You can bookmark a thread you would like to follow. You can also click on the bell icon at the top of the screen, and a drop-down menu will appear. If you click on All Notifications, it will take you to your Profile where you can view all Notifications, Discussions, and Replies.

Unless you are trapped in the catch-22 bug that the pop-up window does not have a link to All Notifications unless you actually have received at least one Notification; and there is no other link within Community for members to use to get to the Notifications page. By the way, this has been a known issue for coming up on one year now.
  • franciss
    Options
    Thank you all for your reply. I found them but I do agree that there must be an easier way.