Wow!

Options
I've lost 2 pounds in 2 days is this possible or are my scales wrong ????? Lol!!!

Replies

• msujack
    msujack Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Totally possible. It could be water weight adjustments, or your body catching up to the progress you have made. Just don't get discouraged if it jumps a pound or two randomly either. Great work!
  • candygibbons26
    candygibbons26 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yeah was thinking that too water weight lol Wateva it is I'm pleased
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I once lost 5 pounds in 5 days.

It's called a "whoosh". It's a good thing to remember the next time you're on a plateau.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    You haven't lost two pounds of fat in the last two days, but as long as your trend is down you're making progress.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    TIP - Since I gather that you are at the start of your weight loss, take heaps of body measurements and photos, so that you don't become a slave to the scale, which is only one of many metrics. I did not take measures or photos, because I never had much faith in myself. Lo and behold, I have lost 30 lbs and feel wonderful but I sure wish that I had other data to help me maintain. Good luck :)
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I fluctuate 2 lbs between my morning weigh in and right after lunch. You want to look at a trend over several weeks and see if you're going in the right direction. The trend is more important than every single weigh in.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Well done :]

Remember though - if you're weighing daily, you will see fluctuations. So you may well be 'down' 2lbs today but tomorrow the scales may show you as 1lb heavier or even lighter - just be aware of them. I weigh weekly to avoid that kind of confusion!
  • candygibbons26
    candygibbons26 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thankyou and yeah I'm going too weigh weekly now just couldn't help myself hopping on the scale lol