needing to remind myself how far I've come

Options
So I've fallen off of the wagon the past month. I've gained back almost 5 lbs so I am starting over today! I'm posting this current picture along with a before picture to remind myself how far I've come and to remind myself that I don't want to go back... Y'all dont' feel like you need to comment on it, I'm just doing it because the more pictures I put out the more I'm held accountable!

b4now.jpg

Replies

• spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I agree, get back on track. You look so great! Vacation is over now it's back to your routine. Find a way to work your eating into a lifestyle you can really live with. Work to find that balance.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Definitely get back on the wagon!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look great! Now back to work! ;) You have really pretty eyes and they really pop after all the weight loss. Huge difference in your pictures.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You know what is so wonderful about it? You decided to make the choice at 5 pounds instead of waiting. Good for you! :) You can do it!!! :)
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, must be something about May/June.... I've also fallen off the wagon the last 3 weeks. Good for you on keeping track of your progress and not letting 5 pounds blow your resolve! I keep my "fat" picture of me in my pantry so it helps me not eat as much! ;o) Good luck- get back on that wagon!
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I was doing really well and then wham, fell off that wagon. I've been watching what I eat and trying to log it every day. Exercise however hasn't been a high on the list and I NEED to get back to it! You look wonderful and your back on the wagon, that's what counts. Today is a new day!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You know what's great about your post and why i DO want to comment on it? You're getting back on track at a 5 pound gain. Not waiting until it's 10, 20, 30 whatever and starting from scratch. That, my dear shows progress beyond the scale. And I hope a bit of it rubs off on me. Congratulations. You are controlling it all!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    awwww Thank you soo much everyone!! I was so upset with my 5 lb gain and I know how easily 5 lbs CAN become 10...20...30... or even more. I'vegotta knock this out lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT
    good luck
    I am up 5 as well....so I hear ya!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your lookin fantastic! Atleast your jumping back on at only 5lbs :smile:
  • skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    Options
    5 lbs is do-able...no biggie. Everyone slips up...vacation, overwork, holidays...whats important is to just get back on track!! You look great, you've come a long way...good for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!