I'm almost halfway there!

Options
1.3 lbs to the halfway point!!

How far are you all from your goal?! I'm so excited I even made it halfway.

Feel free to add me if you need a support system!!

Replies

• OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for you! Way to go girl!
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for you! Way to go girl!

Thank you!
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
  • MoCo88
    MoCo88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am 2.5 pounds from halfway, and feeling really good about my progress :-) My weekly losses have slowed, but I am staying focused on the long term. Following conversations on the MFP message boards has really helped reinforce the idea that the key to continuing to lose - and to maintaining once I reach my goal, is to develop healthy eating habits that are sustainable, rather than just doing whatever it takes to hit a certain weight by a certain date.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've been working so hard!

I hit my initial halfway point a couple of pounds ago but think I'm going to be continuing down past it, so we'll see!
  • kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and so happy for you! And I have to say, seeing you in my feed every day is a huge positive light :)

I think I'm about 12 lbs away from my goal. That would bring me to 124ish. I might end up wanting to go lower (121 or so) but I'm just going to keep cutting until I reach 124 or it's my birthday in March. At that point, I'll start recomp :)

Then again ... I might be happy at 127. So really I guess my answer to all of this is a big ole question mark haha
  • eringrace95_
    Options
    MoCo88 wrote: »
    Congrats! I am 2.5 pounds from halfway, and feeling really good about my progress :-) My weekly losses have slowed, but I am staying focused on the long term. Following conversations on the MFP message boards has really helped reinforce the idea that the key to continuing to lose - and to maintaining once I reach my goal, is to develop healthy eating habits that are sustainable, rather than just doing whatever it takes to hit a certain weight by a certain date.

Amen!!!
  • eringrace95_
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and so happy for you! And I have to say, seeing you in my feed every day is a huge positive light :)

I think I'm about 12 lbs away from my goal. That would bring me to 124ish. I might end up wanting to go lower (121 or so) but I'm just going to keep cutting until I reach 124 or it's my birthday in March. At that point, I'll start recomp :)

Then again ... I might be happy at 127. So really I guess my answer to all of this is a big ole question mark haha

My birthday is in March too! Hehe. I wanna be 121 by 21 :D (141 ish atm)

Thank you for your kind words!! You're such a lovely support system for me as well, thank you for keeping me going ❤️
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Just checked and found that I'm 0.5 over halfway! 117 total to lose - 58.8 gone!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Way to go, it's such a great feeling! When I reached the halfway point I finally started feeling like I really would make it to my goal. I'm 74% there as of today. -111 with 40 left.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :]

I'm 6 lbs until I'm at my goal weight - and I've now reached the impatient stage as it's sloooooow!
  • eringrace95_
    Options
    Congrats to all of you too!!! Amazing <3
  • MarcyKirkton
    MarcyKirkton Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am 6 lbs away from goal.