Office life

Options
Hi everyone I'm coming back after a year of being off track, I remember the people here being so helpful in my journey. I lost 30lbs last year and now I've gained back 14 of those. I want to lose over a whopping 100lbs and I need some help on staying on track. I want to be able to support others and sometimes I just want a pat on my back. Sometimes it hard when you work in an office and everyone around you has the yummiest snacks and is always offering them up, I feel proud just getting through the day without giving in, So add me if you would like, I promise to try and lift you up the best that I can.

Replies

• lbendor
    lbendor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have babbled with this app from time to time. It's time for me to get serious. I have about 50 pounds to loose, but I have a 40 pound goal to achieve by Valentines Day 2016. I am also looking for people to share the journey with. I am not sure how to add friends but I would like to help each other out.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have 93 pounds to go (so great seeing that number under the triple digits finally lol) and I am adding you missy! I work in an office as well. it was really hard to resist the treats as well but it does get easier. and some days you just have to give in... especially when there are cinnamon frosted pumpkin cookies lol I had to have one! lol I just logged it and moved on :) you can so do this!!!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I work at a preschool and in our breakroom at any given time there are cookies, donuts, bagels, cupcakes, etc on the table. Luckily, it does not faze me anymore. I just pretend they aren't there. I also would like to love 100+ lbs and have lost over 50 so far. It can be challenging but I know I can do it. Feel free to add me as well
  • brandnewneek
    brandnewneek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. It feels good to know I'm not alone. I did have a piece of cake today at work but I asked for a small piece and I logged it. I was still under calorie goal. I CAN do this!
  • mpwinn
    mpwinn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also work in an office, and sit all day long. I would like to lose about 100 pounds, too. I'm finding it very hard to stay motivated. I would like to make some new friends.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Break those 100 lbs in to smaller increments - it helps :)
    You can do this, I promise!