12 Week Program to get us to the New Year- WHO'S IN??

Options
I am going to start the Jamie Eason 12 Week program TODAY. It's a body transformation program that is good for beginners on up, men and women, and can be found at Bodybuilding.com. It starts 3 days per week and works up to 5 or 6.

You can use the app and record the prescribed exercises and track your progress. I'm doing this- Who's in?

Let's kick off 2016 more fit and fab than we are now!!!

Replies

• 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    okay it's actually 84 days long, which only gets us to Christmas but close enough, right?!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Beginner's programs don't start with 12 sets per muscle group, they start with 2 or 3, so you can walk the next day. Her program is a 5-day split, which is basically a bodybuilder's program. Are you trying to get bigger?
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm going for transformation. Wanna lose fat and gain/preserve muscle. Not in a big hurry, and I add in my own cardio... only 3 sets per exercise.
  • K13Oz
    K13Oz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    33Freya wrote: »
    I am going to start the Jamie Eason 12 Week program TODAY. It's a body transformation program that is good for beginners on up, men and women, and can be found at Bodybuilding.com. It starts 3 days per week and works up to 5 or 6.

You can use the app and record the prescribed exercises and track your progress. I'm doing this- Who's in?

Let's kick off 2016 more fit and fab than we are now!!!

Hello 33Freya! I'm Kate and I'm IN :)
    Planned to start from tomorrow - 4OCT
    I did the Phase 1 in February this year but after that had a long business trip period and couldn't get back to the JELF. It really works! This time will finish the prog! For sure! Maybe some trips will happen, its ok - I'm fine with finishing 12 weeks in 14 or 16 or whatsoever :))
  • tilagarza
    tilagarza Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just found this group. I also started in the program in Oct. I'm on the second week. - How are you doing on the nutrition part?