How many 'sizes' have you lost- send pics!

Options

Replies

• thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ☺️
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformations!!! Thank you all for sharing!

Keep them coming! :D
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    21lbs lost over 2 years ago and have kept it off :smiley: , dropped from UK size 14-16 to a UK 8-10. I'm on laptop so I can't upload pic but I will do it from my mobile app ...
    my hips went from 40" to 35"
    Waist from 31" to 26.5"
    bust from 38" to 34"

Have now signed in on app but no little camera icon to upload!! Not sure why :-(
  • HayleyWilson2015
    HayleyWilson2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a UK tight size12. I'm now a 8-10 woo hoo
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    I started in a U.S. 18/20 in January
    I'm now in a 10-12
    I've lost 75lbs

kka9ivfjlalm.jpg

What did you do for exercise over these last 9 months? Great job on your loss!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    21lbs lost over 2 years ago and have kept it off :smiley: , dropped from UK size 14-16 to a UK 8-10. I'm on laptop so I can't upload pic but I will do it from my mobile app ...
    Waist from 31" to 26.5"
    bust from 38" to 34"

Have now signed in on app but no little camera icon to upload!! Not sure why :-(

@RunRutheeRun - try going through your phones browser instead of the app. I don't get the icon when I try accessing from the app, but it shows up when I use chrome on my phone to get here.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    edited October 2015
    Options

Waist from 31" to 26.5"
    bust from 38" to 34"

@RunRutheeRun - try going through your phones browser instead of the app. I don't get the icon when I try accessing from the app, but it shows up when I use chrome on my phone to get here.
    Thanks that workedblo4hoe7uj7e.jpg
    worked :smiley:

• LivingtheLeanDream
    edited October 2015
    Options
    >>
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    And this one...l0h5m45mdpif.jpg
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People would hate to be me.
    I've lost nearly 30 pounds and still wear the same size 14.
    Shirt size went from an XL to L though.
    I just have really big hips.
    Everything fits real snug, or a bit lose, no longer tight and my belly hanging out.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Options
    I went from a XXL shirt and size 20 jeans to a size small shirt and size 10 jeans! I love clothes now!
    1uhqiptwk4n4.jpeg

Oh wow. Congrats to you!
  • shizmcnally
    shizmcnally Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I went from a XXL shirt and size 20 jeans to a size small shirt and size 10 jeans! I love clothes now!
    1uhqiptwk4n4.jpeg

Oh wow. Congrats to you!

Thank you!
  • jpore
    jpore Posts: 37 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Do not ever give up! I started my journey over two years ago and there were many hard days, but the results are so worth it. I am 5'6'' and started at about 210 lbs and now I'm floating around 150 lbs. It becomes about so much more then just how you look. It completely changes every aspect of your life. Good luck!
    17n89upafnfl.jpg
    krniewcqssy9.jpg
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have never posted any progress pics until today. My journey started back in 2013 where I was at least 210lbs and I'm only 5'4". My size was stretch pants! I think around a US size 18.

I'm a bit older at 53, and my progress has been slow but now I'm at 162lbs making that a 48 lb loss and the dress is a maggy london size 10.

My stomach is finally starting to go down some. It's my worst part. I'm carrying a lot more fat then the last time I lost weight some years ago as wasn't able to weight train until recently due to injuries.

4wq36x76zjqh.jpg
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    @RunRutheeRun wow... I'd never seen before of you till now. You really look soooooo good. That fitted dress and heels
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I went from a New Zealand size 3XL/26 down to a size Small, an 8 top and 10 or 12 jeans. I've lost just on 70kg/150lbs and been maintaining over a year.

6daet3zfqhcq.png
    h1y6uysagcm5.png

sflytqxihzg1.png
    aru0o1nxgcui.jpg

• jana_knowles
    jana_knowles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    At 180 I was a size 14. NOW I'm currently 142 size 9/10
  • Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I used to wear a US 24 AT about 310 lbs. Now I'm in a size 14. Still have about 50 lbs to go. Can't wait to see where I end up.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Options
    I went from a New Zealand size 3XL/26 down to a size Small, an 8 top and 10 or 12 jeans. I've lost just on 70kg/150lbs and been maintaining over a year.

6daet3zfqhcq.png
    h1y6uysagcm5.png

sflytqxihzg1.png
    aru0o1nxgcui.jpg

I'm blown away! Job well done!
  • scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    People would hate to be me.
    I've lost nearly 30 pounds and still wear the same size 14.
    Shirt size went from an XL to L though.
    I just have really big hips.
    Everything fits real snug, or a bit lose, no longer tight and my belly hanging out.

I had the same experience, then went down a couple of sizes very suddenly. It seemed like one day everything fit, and the next day my pants were falling down. (Also, I'm cheap and delayed buying new stuff for as long as possible.) It really depends on your body shape (and on clothing style, manufacturer sizing, etc.) I did find that I looked much better in the clothes I already had.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!